FloQast is seeking a Customer Success Operations Analyst to support the Customer Success organization's internal operations and growth. This person will be an integral contributor to our overall Customer Success strategy and will work directly with management to drive process improvements and operational efficiency to enable FloQast to continue to provide a best-in-class customer experience. This role requires someone who is organized, process-oriented, data-driven, eager to learn, and not afraid to execute quickly.
This person will be responsible for leveraging our customer and product usage data to effectively deliver strategic insights across the broader Customer Success organization. This person will also drive digital operations initiatives across the CS org to ensure peak efficiency and consistent improvements in how we scale our processes.
*Visa sponsorship is NOT available at this time
What You'll Do:
Reporting & Analysis:
- Play a key role in defining customer data strategy; expand Business Intelligence, Gainsight, and Salesforce reporting to gather deeper insights on customer health, risk tracking, and renewal probability.
- Develop and maintain standardized reports and dashboards in Gainsight, Salesforce, Looker, etc.
- Distill down actionable insights from large datasets leveraging both your ability to analyze data and understand the business context.
- Partner with CS Leadership to collect and measure key performance metrics and assist with Board reporting.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and reporting requests.
- Work cross-functionally with CS leadership, CS Enablement, Product, Sales/Account Management, and other internal teams to standardize and streamline processes by tracking areas of opportunity in lifecycle stages such as onboarding, renewal, expansion, etc.
- Identify opportunities for process automation and optimization via Gainsight, with a focus on scalability and driving significant growth.
- Collaborate with Customer Success Enablement on internal Gainsight training and best practices, and curate content and playbook development to allow the team to more efficiently and consistently deliver customer outcomes.
- Maintain alignment on strategic initiatives across all Customer Success pillars to properly adjust Gainsight to assist the CS team in working towards collective goals around said initiatives.
- Support the administration and data hygiene of Salesforce, Gainsight, Looker, and other internal tools related to the Customer Success team's usage.
- Aid in the rollout and adoption of new tools.
- Handle inbound CS Operations ticket requests.
- Manage all customer-facing email programs in our CSM tool (Gainsight), including templates, contact lists, and program automation.
- Act as a liaison across Marketing, Product, Customer Success, and Account Management on their multi-product Go-to-Market communication strategy for both new features and product launches.
- Develop and implement lifecycle processes, policies, and metrics to support customer outcomes and business growth, assisting to define appropriate touch points (i.e., human-led and digital) throughout the customer journey (pre and post-initial sale).
What You'll Bring:
- Gainsight Admin Experience required. Gainsight Administrator Certification is a plus
- 2-3 years of Customer Success experience preferred, preferably on a managerial level where reporting and visibility were critical aspects of the role.
- Demonstrated success in an operational role, ideally with a focus on Client Success within the SaaS industry, is a plus.
- Expertise in CS tools such as Salesforce, Gainsight, and other SaaS and Data Visualization tools.
- Understanding of object-oriented concepts and fundamentals of logic (IFs, ANDs, and ORs).Data and results-driven contributor.
- Expertise in Excel and advanced analytical skills with experience building reports in dashboards in Business Intelligence tools.
- Independent problem solver and make well-thought-out decisions on complex or ambiguous data issues.
- Ability to leverage communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships and be persuasive and persistent at all levels of the organization.
- Be the bridge between the data and the business, and be able to collate data into easy-to-understand, actionable insights.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including listening and ability to explain multi-step processes and functional technologies; ability to deliver user training.
- You have a scrappy “get-things-done” mentality.
About FloQast www.floqast.com
Recognized as a 2021 Technology Fast 500 by Deloitte, FloQast is the leader in accounting workflow automation created by accountants for accountants. The cloud-based, AI-enhanced software is trusted by more than 1,600 accounting teams, including those at Snowflake, Twilio, Instacart, Zoom, and The Golden State Warriors. In July 2021, FloQast raised a $110 million Series D at a $1.2 billion valuation — and we’re growing!
What We Do
By automating common accounting workflows and helping to streamline and make them more efficient, FloQast is the place where accounting teams want to work so they can focus on what matters most, even when that’s just logging off on time. Whether automating reconciliations, documentation requests, or streamlining recurring accounting processes, such as the month-end close, financial reporting, or payroll, FloQast enhances the way accounting teams already work to help them operate more efficiently.
Here’s Why You Should Apply
- When we say our customers’ success is our priority, we’re not lying. Check us out on G2 Crowd and read a few of the 275+ 5-star reviews!
- Why do 95% of reviewers on Glassdoor say they would refer FloQast as an employer to a friend? Maintaining a collaborative, open, and fun company culture regardless of where FloQasters are located can be tricky, but we’re up to the task. Check out what actual FloQast employees have to say on Glassdoor.
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
- FloQast is regularly rated as one of the best places to work:
- Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces in 2021
- Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal since 2017
- Built In’s Best Place to Work in Los Angeles since 2018
Don't meet every single requirement listed on the job ad? We encourage you to consider applying anyway! You may be the right candidate for this role or for our other open roles.
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.
If you are a Colorado, Connecticut, or New York City resident, please contact us by emailing [email protected] to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include the job title in the subject line of the email