Customer Success Operations Administrator at Arctic Wolf (Minneapolis, MN)
Arctic Wolf, with its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. How fast are we growing? Well, Arctic Wolf was highly ranked in the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for NorthAmerica in both 2019 (#25) and 2020 (#104)! We have doubled headcount, customers, and revenue for five years running.
We are also cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and ideas to make our teams even stronger as we grow our teams globally. In fact, we were named a 2021 Top Workplace USA (Energage) as the top technology firm to work in our size category, were recognized as one of the 2020 Best Places to Work (bizjournals.com), and most recently were certified as a 2021 Great Place to Work (Great Places to Work Institute, Canada).
Arctic Wolf believes in corporate responsibility, and our worldwide offices proudly participate in volunteer programs throughout their communities. We’ve also earned distinction from TravelWise for our efforts in promoting sustainable transportation.
The Customer Success team is growing quickly, and we need a star player who can support the busy team in day-to-day requests and managing the renewal cycle. This role will report to the Manager of Customer Success Operations and will be vital as we scale our operations and customer success teams, and will play a cross functional role between Sales Operations, Customer Success, Channel Operations, and Finance.
· Support Customer Success team by managing contract cycle and building renewal quotes
· Ensure deal structure is in alignment with the contracted subscriptions to be renewed
· Respond to CSM inquiries related to quotes, orders, and invoices
· Follow up as required to manage process through booking of renewal
· Provide accurate and timely reporting and visibility to contract renewal/churn information
· Work with customer onboarding and service delivery teams on operational issues
· Identify opportunities for improvement in quoting process
· Partner with manufacturing team to collect churned hardware from customers
· Data steward for accurate customer data within Salesforce
· Maintain customer ownership assignments
· 2 or more years’ experience in sales operations or role
· Salesforce.com and/or Intacct Experience a plus
· Prior experience working with quoting, subscriptions and contracts
· Prior experience working with channel partners is a plus
· Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, presentation
· Innovative, motivated, organized, high energy team player
· Process and quality orientation with attention to detail
· Undergraduate degree from an accredited university
Working at Arctic Wolf:
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data and aiming to end cyber risk— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
- Equity for all employees
- Paid parental leave
- Training and career development programs
If you're excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply anyway. We review all applications and still may consider you the right person for the role or have another open position where you’re the perfect fit.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful, and inclusive environment that ensures equal access and participation for people with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing [email protected]