Customer Success Manager at NeuraFlash (Remote)
We are a leading AI and Consulting Partner of Amazon & Salesforce obsessed with helping our customers transform their contact centers with AI Powered Experiences. Our expertise spans across the Amazon ecosystem with Amazon Connect, Lex & Contact Lens and Salesforce ecosystem with Service Cloud Voice, Einstein Bots and Digital Channels, Service Cloud, Field Service, CPQ, Mulesoft, and Einstein Analytics. We are experts in building experiences grounded in data that transform and optimize the employee and customer journey.What sets NeuraFlash apart?
At NeuraFlash, our people form the core of our business and the soul of our brand. We hire individuals who inspire us and look at challenges as opportunities to create innovative solutions. You’ll be provided with ongoing education and development opportunities via our Salesforce Partnership Program and mentorship programs created for our aspiring leaders. NeuraFlash is on the forefront of cutting-edge technologies and we understand by investing in you, we’re investing in ourselves!
Neuraflash is a fast growing, innovative AI Salesforce partner and is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our winning team. Applicants must have experience in the Salesforce ecosystem, preferably with a Salesforce Partner. This role carries the lead responsibility for Customer Satisfaction and Success through the sale and delivery of NeuraFlash’s professional services to existing base accounts. It’s an exciting opportunity to work cross functionally between marketing and delivery to help deliver premium services and experiences to top tier, global brands within Retail, Manufacturing (MAE), CMT and CBS business.
You’ll be working with some of the most exciting products in the Salesforce Ecosystem, with specific focus across Service Cloud, Service Cloud Voice, Workforce Engagement, Chatbots, Einstein, and Field Service Lightning.This is a great opportunity to be part of a best in class team for a well established brand in an incredibly cutting edge space - AI, Einstein and Salesforce.com!Responsibilities
- Drive the strategy and business objectives of strategic accounts across the NeuraFlash base account list
- Focus on customer intimacy to deliver business impact and innovation to a customer’s business by understanding our customers’ key business issues and opportunities
- Build and nurture C-level relationships across accounts to solidify our partnership and commitment to the customer while penetrating the account deeper
- Create a consistent and valued customer experience developing and scaling repeatable methodologies and proven best practices
- Work closely with the Delivery organizations (project managers, engagement managers, delivery owners) to develop and execute growth plans and strategies to drive recurring revenue within assigned accounts
- Effectively build and establish relationships with Salesforce AEs, SEs and CSMs to establish a joint roadmap of opportunity within assigned accounts
- Manage and achieve key business metrics including CSAT and Quarterly Booking Revenue goals
- Collaborate with solution engineers and delivery team to understand business requirements and craft SOWs and CRs for assigned accounts
- Develop and nurture long-term relationships with executive stakeholders in your account portfolio and provide executive project oversight and client communication.
- Contribute thought leadership and best practices, both internally and externally, around governance and business transformation.
- Create evangelists by listening to customers closely and delighting them with our user experience and service.
- Collect feedback to provide our Development organization with product enhancement information.
- Ensure customer issues are resolved quickly, leveraging resources from across NeuraFlash and Salesforce as needed.
- Experience with the enterprise and demonstrated leadership to make rapid decisions and problem-solving in this environment.
- Experience in the Salesforce environment preferred
- Excels in navigating a highly collaborative and highly matrixed environment
- Experience in account management and opportunity management within a sales organization preferred
- Demonstrated success in building a Services, Customer Engagement or Partner Engagement function
- Broad-based business and technology professional with 5+ years of experience
- 5+ years of work experience in enterprise software
- 3+ years in experience in customer success, account management or related role
- Background in consulting is a strong plus.
- Can thrive in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent leadership, management, and interpersonal skills.
- High EQ and ability to lead with positive influence.
- Ability to build an operating model with tools, processes and people to drive a scaled model for customer success.
- Detailed understanding of best practices for enterprise CRM systems and experience with complex CRM and IT deployments
- Ability to work independently and in a strong team environment, and to deliver on detail as well as strategy
- Passion for technology and innovation, Salesforce Certifications a plus
- Strong understanding of Cloud Computing and the business benefits
- Excellent communication, presentation skills, analytical and negotiation skills, particularly at executive levels
- Strong understanding of business processes and implementation into enterprise applications
- Remote & In-Person: Whether you work out of our HQ in Massachusetts, one of our regional hubs, our India office, or you're one of over half of our NeuraFlash Family who work remotely, we’re focused on keeping everyone connected and unified as one team.
- Flexibility: Do you have to take the dog to the vet, pick up the kids from school, or the in-laws from the airport? We know that a perfect 9-5 isn’t possible. So you have to jump out to do any of those, no problem! We build a culture of trust and understanding. We value good work not the hours in which you get it done
- Collaboration: You have a voice here! If you work with a team of smart people like we do, it’s a no-brainer to take suggestions and feedback on how to keep NeuraFlash thriving. Our executive team holds town halls & company meetings where they address any suggestions or questions asked, no matter how big or small.
- Celebrate Often: We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Whether it is an arm wrestling contest, costume party, or ugly holiday sweaters our teams love to have fun. And while we work hard, we don’t forget to slow down and celebrate the big things and the small things together.
- Be in the right space: Work at the forefront of AI & Innovation on the Salesforce Platform.
- Growth: In 2021, we grew our team by close to 90%, and we plan to do the same again this year! There’s no limit to where your career at NeuraFlash can go.
- L&D Program: We are invested in your success. This program was built to help our employees advance in their career in Salesforce and at NeuraFlash.
- The Buddy Program: Each new team member is assigned a mentor to help them acclimate at NeuraFlash.
- Monthly & Weekly Socials: We hold monthly & weekly virtual socials to have more opportunities to be together.
- Company Retreats: This looks a little different in the age of COVID-19 but we gather the entire company twice a year to share stories & visions for NeuraFlash.
Location: NeuraFlash strives to provide you with the flexibility to work in the location that makes the most sense for your lifestyle. For those that prefer an office setting, this role may be based in any of our hub locations. If you prefer to work from your home, we can accommodate remote locations anywhere in the United States.