Customer Success Manager at MindMaze (Remote)
MindMaze is a global leader in digital neuro-therapeutics (DTx) solutions with a mission to accelerate the brain's ability to recover, learn and adapt. With over a decade of work at the intersection of neuroscience, bio-sensing, engineering, mixed reality and artificial intelligence, our healthcare division is addressing some of the most challenging problems in neurology, including stroke, Alzheimer disease and Parkinson disease, by creating the universal platform for brain health and recovery and unique digital therapeutic interventions. MindMaze's pioneering FDA cleared and CE-marked neuro-digital therapeutics accelerate patients' recovery from many critical neurological conditions. Founded in 2012 by CEO Dr Tej Tadi, MindMaze is the first Swiss Unicorn with offices in Lausanne, Baltimore, Raleigh/Durham, Princeton, London, Paris, and Mumbai.
We're looking for talented, motivated and overall fun to work with individuals to join our mix of scientists, engineers and clinicians, and help us grow MindMaze.Job Description
Use your experience as an Occupational Therapist (OTR), Physical Therapist (RPT), or Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)/ Certificate in Clinical Competence (CCC) in a different setting that is more commercially oriented. Learn about business while also contributing your skill set to improve patients’ lives. As a Clinical Success Manager, you will train clinical rehabilitation professionals to use MindMaze products and help them advance MindMaze’s reach in Neurorehabilitation. Your role will be key in integrating MindMaze into healthcare settings that have a vision for the most advanced digital therapeutic solutions that will meet the needs of patients diagnosed with neurological disorders. Your role will be key in supporting our users and partners.
● Recommend and oversee the implementation of MindMaze solutions that best meet our customers’ needs
● Provide product installation and training in close coordination with the Sales Team
● Identify opportunities for business growth with current customers
● Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services.
● Carry out all administrative duties and internal reporting as required. ● Communicate any market adoption issues and contribute to their resolution
● Subject matter expert (SME) to the commercial team from a clinical practice and research perspective
● Document user’s feedback and forward to leadership
● Support leadership with Key Opinion Leader relationships, network building and management
● Create clinical evidence reporting on efforts and projects
● Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis for existing and potential customers to meet their needs
● Contribute to the development of communication and education material in collaboration with MindMaze’s clinical and marketing teams
● Attend relevant exhibits as required and promote educational awareness of Mindmaze platform of products and services.
● Other duties may be assigned
● Occupational Therapist (OTR) , Physical Therapist (RPT), or Speech Language Pathologist(SLP)/ Certificate in Clinical Competence (CCC)
● Proven experience as a trained therapist in stroke or neurological rehabilitation (OT, PT, or SLP)
● Excellent interpersonal skills: ability to build constructive work relationships and to nurture trust and confidentiality.
● Oral and written communication: ability to communicate clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles; ability to get messages across that have the desired effect; ability to adapt communication to a variety of audiences.
● Any advanced certifications in neurorehabilitation
● Experience with use of technology in rehabilitation
● Intermediate or Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word Excel, PowerPoint) -
● Experience of working in a medical device company
● Willingness to travel nationallyAdditional Information
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Referral program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- Relocation assistance
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Employee assistance program
Mindmaze provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.