Customer Success Manager at InfoSec
Infosec believes knowledge is power when fighting cybercrime. We help IT and security professionals advance their careers with skills development and certifications while empowering all employees with security awareness and privacy training to stay cyber safe at work and home. It’s our mission to equip all organizations and individuals with the know-how and confidence to outsmart cybercrime.
At Infosec, you’ll be surrounded and supported by a bright team – endlessly curious, eager to try new ideas and ready to roll up their sleeves together. Our inclusive values and open door philosophy are rooted in the belief that great ideas come from everyone. Your voice matters here! As a quickly growing and stable company, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to start or build your career. We’re all about inspiring, recognizing and rewarding employees to be successful.
Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success Manager plays a critical role in the sales process for our Infosec IQ training software. You’ll be the primary point of contact for our customers. You’re a motivated sales person who is always looking for opportunities to grow our accounts through multi-year renewals, upgrades, and cross-selling our other services. You’re a troubleshooter and think well on your feet to solve problems. As someone who is tech-savvy and passionate about cybersecurity, you can build relationships where you become our customers’ first thought when they have problems, need to expand their accounts, or want to refer business our way.
Goal-oriented. You have a history of achieving and exceeding goals. Your clients look to you to help them achieve their own.
Organized. A CRM system is your friend. You are able to plan your work and juggle multiple clients and tasks throughout the day.
Creative. You love developing innovative solutions for your customers. You have a strong understanding of how to go above and beyond for your clients and team.
Self-motivated. Micro-management is not for you; it’s not how you like to be managed. You know what needs to be done and plan your work to consistently meet deadlines.
Positive attitude. You’re tenacious with a smile, able to stay positive and persistent. You’re open to new ideas and if there’s a better way to do things, you’re willing to try. The team works hard but you know how to have fun doing it.
- 1-3 years of experience in sales and/or account management
- Extremely organized with excellent follow-up
- Self-motivated with great time management skills
- Strong teamwork background and experience using team sales techniques
- Quick study with the ability to learn and apply new information, think on your feet, and problem-solve
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree
Why you should join us
- Quickly growing, stable (16 years!) tech company
- Named to Madison Top Workplaces to Work 2021 and Chicago's Best Places to Work 2021
- Internal career path opportunities
- Competitive base salary and 401(k) with company match
- Health and wellness benefits (medical, dental, vision, short term disability insurance, FSAs, supplemental insurance, life insurance, Employee Assistance Program)
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off for volunteer and charitable work
- Infosec Gives pledge — sharing 1% of our profit, product and time to impact communities around us
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion so all employees feel comfortable and confident bringing their whole selves to work
How to Apply
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, apply right now! A real human being will review your application and get back to you if you’re a good fit. If you’re unsure or have questions, reach out to us at [email protected] We look forward to speaking with you soon!
Infosec is an equal opportunity employer.