Customer Success Manager at ZoomInfo (Washington DC)
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As the Customer Success Manager, you will report to the Manager, Customer Success, and will be responsible for driving product adoption, retention, and growth by delivering high levels of business value, and cultivating deep customer relationships with some of the world’s most iconic companies. This energetic leader will be responsible for all aspects of account management, adoption, and customer success planning. You will develop and execute strategic account plans, deliver business reviews, and drive overall customer satisfaction of your customers.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Act as an extension of the customer, being a proactive advocate within ZoomInfo and the customer to accomplish defined objectives
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and ensure they are leveraging the solution to achieve full business value
- Proactively grow the breadth and depth of strategic relationships within assigned customers
- Help customers calculate and monetize business value by driving quarterly reporting with customers; measuring business value, penetration, usage, and adoption
- Closely manage and nurture accounts to identify and eliminate risk of attrition
- Partner with internal ZoomInfo stakeholders to align account activities with the customer’s business case and strategy
- Establish trusted relationships with customers, sustaining relationships through the full life cycle of the subscription ensuring their success
- Ensure customers are aware of and educated on new features and releases
- Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends, provide recommendations based on risk and customers’ business needs
- Deliver periodic customer health-checks
- Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal
- Ensure customer feedback is clearly captured and conveyed internally to enable ongoing improvement of DiscoverOrg products and services
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of customer success, account management, or sales experience in SaaS or similar industry
- Broad knowledge and experience in Sales and Marketing processes and systems
- ZoomInfo Certification preferred
- General knowledge of cloud architecture as well as IT landscape a plus
- Excellent communication skills, including issue tracking, triaging and crisis management
- Experience in any of the following a plus: Process Improvement, Decision Making, Managing Processes, Planning, Analyzing Information, Developing Standards
- Experience with Sales and Marketing technology such as Marketo, Salesforce, etc.
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple customer projects simultaneously
- Communicates with internal and external customers and all levels of management
- Effectively communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
- Delivers informative, well-organized presentations
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Manages client expectations effectively
- Awesome sense of humor
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.