Customer Success Manager at Red Points (Salt Lake City, UT)
What's Red Points all about?
Red Points protects your brand and content in the digital environment. We are able to do this through our proprietary technology which employs machine learning algorithms to scan the internet and identify all violations and infringements. We then employ our technical and legal expertise to ensure that all infringing data is removed or deindexed. Finally, we provide full visibility and actionable intelligence to our clients through our real-time reporting tool.
Our protection covers the entire digital spectrum and we are constantly improving our service to keep pace with the quickly evolving landscape of digital piracy. As a result, we are the preferred brand protection partner for some of the leading global brands and content owners in the sporting, entertainment, fashion, editorial, and software industries, and we've now been tagged as "one of Europe's hottest tech companies" by Wired.Job Description
What's the job about?
As our Customer Success Manager, you will be in constant interaction with our clients to provide the best customer experience and, of course, maintain our current churn rate (which is really low!). We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to help us strategically guide our SMB, MM & Enterprise customers to maximize the value from our product and enable them to achieve their business goals protecting their online revenues.
You will leverage your experience and passion in relationship management, creative problem solving, and Customer Success to drive business outcomes for your customers while being responsible for best-in-class user adoption, revenue retention & growth, and customer advocacy.
- Outcomes are driven: you will own and manage a renewal book of business of customers and, as their strategic advisor, you will guide them to success on their journey with Red Points
- Driving adoption: you will actively monitor account adoption throughout the length of the relationship, and ensure high uptake of Red Points products by analyzing data/metrics/industry trends, and intervening with adoption strategies that showcase how customers can enhance their workflows and better use our products to derive further value
- Renewals: you will lead the renewal negotiation process directly with customers (up to the C-Suite level) from requirements gathering to the finalization of agreements, and actively work on at-risk accounts by collaborating with internal teams to mitigate churn
- Growing accounts: you will identify and drive expansion and growth opportunities as you guide customers through success milestones and you will help strategize and execute plans to earn additional spend from the customer
- Advocacy: you will advocate for product features and improvements as the voice of the customer and work cross-functionally with internal product teams to champion change
- Domain knowledge: you will develop a high level of knowledge and understanding of IP & Brand protection by keeping up with industry news, trends, and best practices
What are we looking for?
- Exceptional ability to build and maintain strong trusted relationships with customers, from end-users through to executive sponsors, navigating large, complex organizations to elevate the perception of Red Points from a “vendor” to “partner”, ensuring they have a consistent, best-in-class experience in every interaction with Red Points.
- Commercially savvy and extremely efficient at spotting, nurturing, and closing growth opportunities with your book of existing customers.
- Impeccable at engaging with customers during onsite and virtual quarterly business reviews, where you influence through performance metrics and strategic discussions on their achievement of business goals.
- A team player with a positive attitude, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to multitask
- Ability to thrive in an environment of ambiguity, and an ability to frequently switch gears with ease
- Organized and able to work under pressure - you are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, can juggle multiple tasks at the same time, can ensure that important but non-urgent matters are given sufficient priority
- Extremely perceptive and highly emotionally intelligent, making you agile in adapting your executive presence and approach to any audience
- Ability to become a product expert — you can articulate the vision of the product, and you can give an effective demo. Be the ultimate storyteller in showcasing the compelling impact on your customers' business made possible by their use of Red Points
- High level of drive for execution and desire to be the best
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Business, Finance, IT, or a relevant discipline
- 3-4 years of customer management experience, professional services (onboarding and implementation), or customer-facing roles, preferably within a SaaS technology organization
- Experience managing a book of business with a record of successful forecasting & quota attainment. Commitment to results - consistently have achieved results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results
- Expert in negotiation: experience managing upsells and spotting new growth opportunities for expansion. Track record of commercial achievements.
- Strong communication, presentation, and active listening skills. You are a clear, confident, and compelling communicator — in writing, in conversation, and in front of an audience
- Data and technology literate - you are comfortable working with, manipulating, and interpreting data sets. You’re comfortable understanding technical issues, and being able to communicate with technical people both internally and externally
- Experience with Gainsight and Salesforce.com is a plus
Nice to have (They’re not necessary, but a plus!)
- Prior experience in a similar role with a software solution
- Background in Intellectual Property Law (studying or working)
- An equivalent combination of education and experience
What do we offer?
- Our leaders care and value the role you play in the company’s success
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- A fun and fast-paced startup environment with the best people
- Paid parking, free gym, plus free snack and beverages in a beautiful WeWork location
- Subsidized health insurance
- Paid vacation: 15 business days
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At RedPoints, we believe real success starts and ends with hiring the very best people, empowering those people to get the job done, and making sure our people have a whole lot of fun along the way.