Customer Success Manager (Remote) at Informa
Qualifi is a newly launched business unit within the Informa Markets division of Informa PLC, focusing on bringing cutting edge Data and Ad Tech solutions to life. Using buyer intent data coupled with our incredible 1st party data spanning dozens of industries, Qualifi helps customers reach targeted audiences quickly and effectively, expanding their reach, and in turn their revenue. Qualifi’s technology stack incorporates Buyer Intent Scoring, Audience Segmentation, Identity Resolution, Data Modelling and Targeted Personalization.
At Qualifi, we have the best of both worlds—the resources and scale of a global FTSE-100 company with the fast-paced, dynamic environment of a start-up. By combining our data science with our team’s industry knowledge expertise, we are able to partner with customers to deliver best-in-class audience access performance for our customers, worldwide.
Our focus on attracting and retaining top talent and developing a culture of learning & innovation has earned us high employee satisfaction results. We continue to be inspired every day by what our teams can achieve. We are in a growth period and eager to hire like-minded discoverers to join our team. If you think you would be a good fit for Qualifi, read more below.Job Description
Informa Markets is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team which is focused on the commercial development and delivery of our programmatic audience and data solutions. The ideal candidate has a solid understanding of the digital and advertising landscape with expertise in content, ad-tech, digital advertising, ad network, client or data relationships.
We are proud to stand in the forefront of Audience and Data Solutions and need a Customer Success Manager to serve as a liaison between our digital solutions and client. The ideal candidate should be highly skilled in relationship building, collaboration amongst teams, and driven towards delivery success on campaigns
Objectives of this Role
· Orchestrate overall relationship with assigned clients
· Be a product and industry expert, and act as a trusted advisor and consultant to ensure your client is leveraging the full value of DNA offerings
· Measure and monitor customer’s health via scheduled meeting cadence, product usage, feature requests and user feedback. Share health updates regularly to internal stakeholders
· Cement yourself as a trusted/strategic advisor with clients and drive continued value of our products and services
· Work closely with the sales team to ensure there is a smooth handoff process from sales to client success manager and continue to work closely to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities with existing clients
· Advocate client needs/issues cross-departmentally and program-manage customer concerns
· Provide insight with respect to the availability and applicability of new products and features
· Act as the liaison for technical inquiries, issues or escalations
· Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of product offerings
· Extensive experience of post-sales account management or existing account growth experience successfully owning a large enterprise relationship with deep technical/product needs
· Experience with Salesforce or other CRM platforms to manage customers
· Strong customer focus, you care about your customers and view their success as your own
· Ability to navigate enterprise organizations’ political landscape to develop and expand relationships at all levels while driving large-scale, high-visibility, strategic initiatives for customers
· Excellent in business, and written and verbal communication skills - able to simplify complex topics in a friendly and approachable manner for both executive and end-user audiences
· You are flexible, learn quickly, and able to juggle and complete multiple priorities and projects (internally and externally) in a fast-paced environment
· General knowledge of software applications i.e. Asana Salesforce etc.
· You enjoy planning, adjusting, executing, winning, and celebrating as a team
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.