Who we are:
PointCentral provides Smart Home solutions that enable vacation rental and residential property managers to remotely control energy and access to their properties, resulting in reduced expenses, the elimination of archaic keys, and visibility into valuable property information – all from a system that is easy to implement. Staying one step ahead is the name of our game, and we’ve got the innovative solutions to prove it.
Our blend of software and hardware solutions streamlines the process for managing multiple properties while allowing visibility to make data driven decisions. As a subsidiary of Alarm.com, we have the feel of an exciting startup where your contributions will make a noticeable impact, while we also get to enjoy the benefits of being affiliated with a large longstanding public company. Our growing tech company is headquartered in Portland, OR.
We are a team of passionate, innovative professionals who take immense pride in providing cutting edge solutions. We thrive on discovering a client’s business goals and helping them to achieve their desired business outcomes. Our team operates with core values that include genuine curiosity, collaboration, integrity, authentic connections, and celebrating the small stuff. We respect each other for our differences and learn to be better because of them, our team members have a variety of backgrounds and interests. But one thing unites us all--a love for our customers.
Who you are:
- You are the captain of your ship. With your trusted crew and clients aboard, you are ready to navigate the waters to get clients to their desired destination. You are an expert at problem-solving and project execution based on your customer’s unique business goals.
- You are a relationship builder who delights our clients and skillfully navigates both fun and challenging value-driven communications.
- You are self-aware. You recognize your strengths, but you are always eager to learn new things, to iterate, and to improve. Staying stagnant is not in your nature.
- You dominate your CRM with unerring accuracy and love to truly know your client base inside out and upside-down.
- You like to wear a lot of different hats. You are eager to roll up your sleeves and dig into the many moving parts of our growing organization.
- You are a great communicator. A big part of helping our customers is keeping them in the loop, listening to them, understanding their business, and clearly advocating for them internally by going to bat for them on items that are highly valuable to their team.
- You desire to work in an environment where your input is crucial to help shape our offerings and how we interact with clients.
- You enjoy owning your world by managing your time like a boss. You use common sense and good judgement to set your inner compass, leading you to exceptional prioritization and achievement.
If this sounds like you, we are rapidly growing, and would love to have you help us support our growing customer base!
- Serve as the customer quarterback by overseeing the entire customer journey from sales handoff, training, user-adoption, to retention and expansion.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Proactively identify churn risk and strategically plan to eliminate/divert risk.
- Act as technical leader with your account base while working with the Technical Account Management and Support teams to follow up on issues, bugs, and other potential renewal detractors.
- Define/track success criteria while monitoring goals and providing insights on overall health of relationships.
- Conduct executive and quarterly business reviews with onsite operations teams, as well as top level executives.
- Collect, analyze and then use data to make the customers’ experience with the company as seamless as possible.
- Maintain a forecast of renewals and work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally and act as a voice of the customer across the organization.
- Manage account escalations and skillfully apply what you have learned about the client to navigate through challenges as a team.
- 5+ years customer success, client engagements and product support for a software solution
- 3+ years’ experience implementing software solutions to users of all skill levels
- Proven experience in churn reduction
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Proficient in Office software
- Prior experience in property management or hospitality a plus
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Wide choice of healthcare options with generous company subsidy
- Health savings account option with company contribution
- 401(k) with employer match
- Paid holidays and paid time off increasing with tenure
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Company paid STD/LTD and life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Casual dress work environment, we encourage people to be themselves
- An emphasis on culture and maintaining a work/life balance
PointCentral, a subsidiary of Alarm.com, offers competitive pay and benefits including a wide choice of healthcare options with generous company subsidy, a health savings account option with company contribution, 401(k) with employer match, paid holidays and paid time off increasing with tenure, paid maternity and paternity leave, company paid STD/LTD and life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a casual dress work environment.
For more information, please visit www.alarm.com.
Alarm.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we may collect include your name, government-issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment, record keeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.