SupportLogic SX™ is a platform that elevates customer service experience by leveraging natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning (ML). The platform seamlessly integrates with your existing ticketing system (such as Salesforce Service Cloud, Zendesk, Microsoft Dynamics), reads all the comments in every ticket to extract key signals related to customer sentiment and churn, predicting outcomes and providing proactive recommendations. Customer Support and Success organizations use the platform to stay on top of how their customers feel about them thus improving customer relationships, products and operations.
We are a well-funded startup with investments from top tier investors in Silicon Valley (Sorenson Ventures, Sierra Ventures) and a customer list that is a who’s-who of Enterprise IT companies. We are privileged to have customers who are not only outspoken fans of our product but also prove it by renewing every year.
We are currently seeking customer-centric, energetic, and highly motivated individuals to join our Customer Success team. The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for cultivating and maintaining strong relationships within assigned accounts, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction, user adoption, and recognition of ROI, leading to strong renewals and growth opportunities. The CSM works closely with our customers alongside Sales, Support, Product, and other technical teams to ensure our services are delivered successfully.
How your work will support our growth:
- Build relationships with assigned customers, continually delight them with a positive, customer-centric attitude, and provide proactive strategy and guidance.
- Work with customers to ensure they are leveraging SupportLogic effectively and finding value in our services.
- Become an expert in our product and turn our customers into product champions.
- Act as the voice of the customer internally as the steward of the customer relationship.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Product, and Engineering to ensure a consistent and strong customer message is embedded in processes.
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes.
About you (don't worry if you don't have this whole list- we expect you to learn with us):
- Solid experience in a customer-facing role within Customer Success or Customer Support.
- Demonstrated understanding of customer success and technical support processes and tools with a desire to learn new technologies.
- Comfort with working with senior and executive-level customers, presenting new technologies and understanding their needs.
- Demonstrated ability and desire to work and excel in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Well-organized, with close attention to detail and the ability to prioritize.
- Experience with cloud-based customer support (Salesforce, Zendesk, Microsoft Dynamics), product analytics (Pendo, Google Analytics), and customer success (Gainsight, etc.) tools is a plus.
- Industry background from the Customer Support software domain preferred.
How we support our employees' growth and well-being (an abbreviated list- our goal is to have healthy, well-rounded employees):
- Healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) for employee+ family is fully covered by us + FSA, Teledoc, EAP program, and more- your health is our top priority, otherwise, you can't be expected to be your best at work.
- ClassPass discount- whether it's yoga, bootcamp, cycling, or meditation that you crave, we're here to help make fitness accessible.
- 401k match- we match the first 3.5% of your contributions
- Remote 1st, collaborative, and transparent culture.
- Unlimited PTO where you're encouraged to take to recharge.
Our differences make us better:
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is deep and core to the company we're building. Our users are diverse, and we believe that our company needs to reflect the diversity of our users in order to build the best possible product. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated at SupportLogic, and we pride ourselves in making sure that all employees feel heard, supported, and challenged. To that end, SupportLogic prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, marital status, national origin, mental or physical disability, political belief or affiliation, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, and any other class of individuals protected from discrimination under state or federal law in any aspect of employment and application for employment.