Customer Success Manager at NielsenIQ (Chicago, IL)
You will work as part of the Deployment Team, and be responsible for providing high-quality customer service to our CPG & retail clients across all of our products. It will be your responsibility to monitor and promote best practice usage across our products to drive customer satisfaction to protect future renewals. Completing quarterly review calls with our clients to measure success will be a key part of the role, as well as training and sharing knowledge for new starters and our customers. You will be expected to achieve a high level of Customer Satisfaction and contribute to the overall growth of your accounts by supporting your National Account Manager. Working with the account manager, you will own end-to-end implementation of solutions for assigned client(s), on time and to mutually agreed client expectations. This role will be based in Label Insight’s Chicago-West Loop office or Downtown St. Louis office.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships and develop a trusted advisor partnership with key customer stakeholders, across all relevant divisions and departments.
- Owner and single point of contact accountable for all client facing and technical aspects of solutions deployment in partnership with the account team § General query resolution and ensuring that any significant issues are escalated internally through the appropriate channels in a timely manner as and when necessary.
- Track project progress against agreed to KPIs and any contractual obligations
- Construct and manage the implementation project plan with customer counterparts, including setting and managing customer expectations based on the current state of product offerings and services. § Engage with Client, Sales, Operations, and Product Managers to manage and meet program expectations § Coordinate involvement of any third party suppliers or delivery partners participating in the project.
- Analysis of functional gaps and potential options/solutions – balancing the interests of both company and the client
- Engage cross functional program team to define workstreams and operations dependencies to ensure implementation delivers specified contracted services per contractual commitments
- Work with cross functional team to identify obstacles, mitigate risks, and resolve issues to ensure right and on time delivery and manage client expectations
- Enhance best practices, proactively identifying areas of improvement for delivery processes, both internally and in project execution methodology. Propose alternate or revised approaches where applicable.
- Education: Bachelor of Science or similar degree in related technical or business field, project management training/certifications desirable.
- 3+ years experience hands-on program management delivery in external client engagements ideally for IT/data solution/software solution in large enterprises, SaaS environment experience desirable.
- Proven track record of managing large projects to successful completion on schedule.
- Client management skills: facilitation and influencing skills to manage expectations
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with SaaS environments, and agile development and business methodologies.
- Technical fluency: Able to translate technological capabilities into results.
- Cultural and social competence: Display active and consistent inclusion across teams and drive engagement with colleagues and clients across business functions in a meaningful way
- Transformational mindset: Ability to think and identify creative solutions to deal with unique or unexpected circumstances.
- Computational thinking: confidence in dealing with complexity. Data driven decision making
- End to end Knowledge: Demonstrated intellectual breadth that provides the vision to see, not only the long-term goal, but the possible ways of accomplishing the goal. Strong knowledge of cross disciplinary internal processes, and understanding of client data and systems in a world of big data, machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Experience working with CPG manufacturers and retailers is desired.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.