Customer Success Manager at Overhaul
Overhaul is a supply chain integrity solutions company that allows shippers to connect disparate sources of data into the first fully transparent situational analysis engine designed for the logistics industry. Data that is transformed into critical insights can instantly trigger corrective actions, impacting everything from temperature control to handling requirements or package-level tracking, ensuring cargo arrives at its destination safely, undamaged, and on time. We are a dynamic, innovative, and fun team who is highly committed to our customers’ experiences and our Mission and Vision.
We are looking for a technically savvy Customer Service Manager who possesses a strong drive for results. Duties for the Customer Service Manager will include a range of tasks such as serving as a key account support in implementation, delivering and communicating ROI for the clients, maintaining ongoing customer success, establishing and maintaining client relationships, and minimizing churn. You should also be able to provide insights on client-to-business interactions, improve customer experience through ongoing product support, and handle customer complaints and requests.
Successful candidates must be social, analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The ideal Customer Service Manager should engage with customers; support an exceptional customer experience; maximize value; support and lead valuable data collection, analysis, and follow up; and serve as a key support across account stakeholders.
Customer Service Manager Responsibilities:
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience
- Understand customer outcomes by maintaining and growing relationship with client
- Serve as a key support in sustaining business growth and profitability by maximizing value
- Hold product trainings and demonstrations for customers
- Serve as a key support in onboarding processes
- Mediate between clients and the organization
- Handle resolving customer requests, complaints, and escalations appropriately
- 3+ years in related client management role
- Bilingual is a plus!
Perks and Benefits
- Top employee health and well-being benefits
- 401(k) Matching
- Caregiver/adoption/family leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Self paced Development & Training program
- Rotating company ‘Perks at Work’ program
- Two weeks off per annual calendar year
- Business casual dress
We are guided by our core values of Diversity and Synergy, Creativity, Problem Solving, Authenticity and Receptivity, Trust, Encouragement, Teaching and Learning, Wellness and Integrity. These values help us recruit aligned talent to join our rapidly expanding team around the globe. It is important to us that each and every Overhauler is not only eager to challenge themselves and knows how to get work done, but is also an awesome addition to our company culture.
Diversity and Inclusivity Statement
Overhaul has always been, and always will be, committed to diversity and inclusion. Our Overhaul Culture Code’s top listed commitment is to “Diversity and Synergy.” All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply!