Customer Success Manager at Bluebeam, Inc. (Remote)
At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
The Customer Success Manager guides Bluebeam’s mid-market customers to achieve their desired business outcomes through the appropriate application of Bluebeam’s products and services. Executed properly, the customers under the care and direction of the CSM will realize greater value and end user engagement leading to wider adoption and high renewal rates.
- Develop and foster trusted partnerships with key stakeholders at various levels of an organization across assigned named accounts.
- Deliver extraordinary experiences through clear and timely communication and support.
- Create customer advocates and champions.
- Uncover new opportunities in the account for services, additional users, and influence inside and outside the organization.
- Be a key stakeholder in developing Account Expansion Plans (AEP) with Account Mangers that identify opportunities for Bluebeam to deliver value.
- Work across departments to proactively head off customer workflow problems and aggressively address issues when they arise.
- Actively communicate with the Technical Support team, ensuring customer issues are being communicated and escalated appropriately.
- Regularly engage with Bluebeam’s Product Management and Marketing teams, communicating customer information and insights from the enterprise, business unit, project, and end-user level, especially as it relates to customer workflows and processes.
- Provide internal product and concept input, feedback and validation.
- Connect key customer contacts to various internal departments for product and concept input, feedback, validation, industry perspectives, marketing content, etc.
Here’s what we’d like to see in you:
- 5+ years in customer facing roles (Customer Success, Technical Support, Customer Service)
- Experience and comfort speaking in front of groups of people up to 150 in-person and through video conferencing technology
- Comfortable learning new technology
- Exceptional computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to connect and build meaningful relationships
- Confidence to act and drive positive outcomes.
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Ability to travel (up to 30%).
Nice to Haves:
- AEC Industry experience
- Bluebeam Revu experience
- Customer Success platform (ChurnZero, Gainsight, etc.) experience
If you’ve read this far and you think you are a good match for this position, please send us:
- Your resume
What We Offer
- People-focused, entrepreneurial start-up culture with the backing of a stable, global, corporate entity - Nemetschek
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (medical, dental, education reimbursement, 401k, wellness resources)
- Work-life balance fostered through a culture of diversity, inclusion, and appreciation of individual lifestyle needs
- You will have the opportunity for continuous professional development
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 2.2 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.