Customer Success Manager at Thrive Global (Remote)
The Customer Success Team is a driving force at Thrive. This role sits within the CS Team and oversees all post-sale phases of the customer lifecycle for large and strategic clients. The Customer Success Manager is responsible for the successful delivery, adoption, and ongoing engagement of Thrive’s technology solutions to our customers and ensuring these solutions continue to be successful for the customer over time. You will oversee day-to-day customer relationships and you will actively participate in retaining and growing customer relationships.
If you’re not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but this sounds like a role you would Thrive in – we want you to apply! We believe skills are transferable and passion for our mission goes a long way.
- You’re experienced at driving increased value for customers, and in finding ways to do that at scale.
- You love the fast pace and excitement of a high growth environment.
- You’re obsessed with creating processes where none exist.
- You’re excited to get to the end of the year and celebrate how far we’ve come as a team.
- Own a portfolio of 3 - 5 large enterprise customers and manage these relationships as they move through all phases of the customer lifecycle.
- Consult and guide customers to ensure that Thrive solutions are successfully adopted and optimized within the customer's business over time.
- Partner closely with the sales team to close expansion opportunities and renewals.
- Analyze customer data and seek opportunities to showcase value realized from the Thrive solutions, including through regular business reviews with the customer.
- Create “raving fans” and highlight each customer’s success internally and externally as permitted.
- Represent the “voice of the customer” and share key insights to ensure that each customer is successful.
- Work cross-functionally with Product Management to ensure that customer requirements and product feedback are captured.
- Uncover mechanisms for increasing the value of your customer portfolio to the company through marketing initiatives, references, partnerships, market advocacy, social networking, etc.
- Bring best practices and new ideas for how to deliver and drive adoption of Thrive’s solutions at scale.
- Experienced in deploying complex company-wide client engagements across multiple countries, ensuring executive and administrative stakeholder alignment to support those engagements, and consistently showing value that activates renewals, expansions, and referrals.
- Ability to confidently and effectively speak with customers of all levels (including CEO’s, Owners & VPs), managing everything from escalations to complex growth opportunities
- Experience managing deal sizes ranging from $500k to $5M
- A track record of building successful, long-term client relationships, and consistently ensuring high NPS and low churn.
- Equipped with an exceptional ability to prioritize, manage time and anticipate needs
- Strong communication, analytical, problem-solving and project management skills
- A history of organizational excellence and a desire to continuously evaluate and improve existing processes.
- Comfortable receiving and providing compassionately direct feedback
- Passionate about changing how we work and live and a demonstrated interest in topics relating to Thrive’s mission, including well-being, productivity, neuroscience, psychology, managing technology, performance and wisdom
- An overall passionate, proven, confident, operational customer success leader with an optimistic, problem-solving mindset and entrepreneurial spirit
- BA/BS degree or relevant work experience
- 5+ years demonstrated success in customer success role, ideally with 2+ at a SaaS technology company
- Experience using Salesforce, G-Suite, and Microsoft products (Powerpoint, Excel)
- Working knowledge of other data and/or customer management tools like Confluence and Looker is a plus
- Being part of a mission-driven company that’s truly making a difference in the lives of people around the world
- Ability to develop within the company and shape our growth strategy
- A human-centric culture with a range of wellness perks and benefits
- A competitive compensation package
- Medical, dental and vision coverage + 401k program with company match
- Generous paid time-off programs
Thrive is deeply committed to creating a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment so that all employees can bring their whole selves to work.
Thrive is proud to ensure equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family or parental status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Thrive is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. Please inform Thrive’s Recruiting team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.