This Customer Success Manager will act as the hub for our customers, connecting the dots across their journey with ESO, by working with cross-functional teams to accelerate our efforts to drive product adoption, reduce risk and retention, and add value as an advocate and partner to our Fire, EMS, Hospital and State customers. These innovative health and safety solutions allow first responders to better manage response time, diagnosis and transport associated with time-sensitive emergencies. Our customer success professionals provide advisory and consultative assistance to drive rapid time-to-value for our EMS, Fire, and Hospital customers.
This role will report to the Sr. Director, Customer Success.What You’ll be Doing
This Manager of Customer Success will execute the following tasks and activities:
- Engage as a point of contact for customers experiencing post-deployment integration challenges.
- Serve as primary point of contact for customers identified by the Sales team as requiring a Customer Success Manager.
- Drive product adoption, renewal, and customer satisfaction by bringing value to our customers every day.
- Ensure customer has adopted ESO Suite into their workflow, product usage is in line with their business objectives, and they are working towards their goals.
- Leverage data to determine when adoption and usage is insufficient and drive improvement through ongoing and frequent engagement with end-users, admins, and executives.
- Assist customers when express intention to renew and/or grow and has agreed to serve as an advocate for ESO.
- Own retention and renewal activities for a portfolio of customers that include proactive outreach 60-days prior to the renewal date and internal interactions associated pricing uplift/adjustments associated with the license renewal.
- Partner with Sales and Finance to review the list of downsells/clawbacks/cancellations/terminations and conduct outreach to save/recover at-risk customers.
- Identify product expansion opportunities in partnership with the Sales team.
- Monitor specific trigger events to determine which “success plays” (i.e., the process and steps Success should take) to govern appropriate interactions.
- Ensure key stakeholders are effectively using the analytical capabilities derived from ESO’s data repositories and published health and safety indices.
- Serve as a partner and advocate in the industry to build and maintain customer relationships and satisfaction with the ESO product and experience.
- Ensure all client needs are met, solving issues at the lowest level and knowing when to escalate.
Specific requirements include:
- 10+ years of experience in a leadership role in either Software or Professional Services, preferably in the tech space.
- Experience leading client-focused operational teams including experience with onboarding, training, and software adoption.
- Proven ability to manage complex customer integration needs and deliver successful outcomes.
- Strong track record and desire to manage via metrics and key performance indicators.
- Excellent people management skills with the ability to lead collaboration across functions and organizations.
- Ability to make tough decisions, to change and adapt quickly while remaining focused on the customers.
- Demonstrated strategic planning and operational execution skills, including project management and process improvement skills.
- Demonstrated success in leading growing operations organizations.
- Leadership experience as a public health and safety professional is desired.
- Ability and desire to travel.
Benefits & Perks
ESO offers a comprehensive suite of benefits to promote health and financial security for our employees and their families. For full-time employment you this includes:
- Competitive health plans (medical, dental, & vision insurance)
- PTO (starting at 20 days) & 12 company holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Telemedicine service provided by ESO
- Savings accounts (FSA, HSA, DCA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual health and wellness reimbursement
- Peace of mind benefits such as life insurance, disability insurance, and worksite benefits
- Paid parental leave, new child program, & flexible parental return-to-work options
- Casual office environments and unlimited office snacks and drinks
ESO is a fast-paced, growing data, technology, and research company passionate about improving community health and safety through the power of data. We pioneer innovative, user-friendly software to meet the changing needs of today’s EMS agencies, fire departments, and hospitals. We’re small enough to be nimble and fun, but big enough to be a great place to work. We serve thousands of customers out of our offices across the US, Canada and Northern Ireland.
Are you ready to Make a Difference? At ESO, we believe in bringing your true self to work every single day. If you don’t match all the qualifications on the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway! We are looking for passionate, innovative, and authentic people to help drive our mission.
In the spirit of ESO’s mission to “Improve Community Health and Safety through the Power of Data,” and in accordance with ESO’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, ESO requires all United States (US) employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, regardless of if you work remotely or in office unless a reasonable medical or religious accommodation is requested in a timely manner and approved. This policy will help safeguard the health of our employees and customers, as well as the community at large.
All offers are contingent upon a successful background check and compliance with ESO’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.