Customer Success Manager at PointClickCare (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:55 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, June 23, 2022
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
For more information on PointClickCare, please connect with us on Glassdoor and LinkedIn.
*This position is remote for candidates living in North America*
Reporting to the Director, Customer Success, the Customer Success Manager will be responsible for managing and providing world-class strategic partnerships to their clients, and help them optimize the use of PointClickCare solutions. This role will be a trusted advisor to the customer, ensuring a deep knowledge of the customers’ business to be able to provide value add solutions.
- Drive and own Strategic partnerships with their clients and act as the primary point of contact for their assigned accounts
- Act as a trusted advisor to our customers to drive adoption of our solutions and ensure they leverage the solution to achieve agreed operational priorities, leading to full business value
- Execute on product utilization to ensure customers achieve a significant return on investment, and help drive the overall customer adoption and success
- Maintain customer engagement levels and support customer NPS scores
- Maintain an understanding of PointClickCare’s products & services, industry knowledge and trends to drive customer engagement
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to provide solution focused presentations and develop territory specific strategic plans
- Reducing churn, both for organizations (logo’s) and products.
- Revenue expansion and improvement of bookings metrics.
- Other criteria as determined by CSM Leadership team.
- 5 years’ healthcare sales/account management experience
- Exposure to LTC organizations required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational, project management & time management skills
- Strong relationships, teamwork and collaboration capabilities
- Strategic thinking with strong analytical skills and a high sense of urgency to deliver solutions
- Post-secondary education required
-Experience with EHR is a definite asset
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact [email protected] should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.
More Information on PointClickCare
PointClickCare operates in the Healthtech industry. PointClickCare was founded in 2000. It has 1557 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, 401(K), Remote Work Program and Paid Holidays. To see all 51 open jobs at PointClickCare, click here.
Read Full Job Description