Customer Success Manager at Spot AI (Provo, UT)
Who We Are:
Founded in 2018 by a group of engineers from Stanford, Cisco Meraki, and Samsara, Spot AI was created to deliver on the mission of visually indexing the physical world and empowering people at work with video. Now we’re a group of almost 100 (and counting!) Spotans who support hundreds of customers like Cheeseman, Mixt and Northland Cold Storage, and thousands of daily users.
In 2021, Spot AI scaled bookings 10x and is continuing to grow aggressively. Backed by Redpoint, Bessemer, and Village Global, we are financially stable and well-positioned to disrupt the $30b video surveillance market and lead the $100b Video Intelligence movement. Please explore us further at Spot.ai.
Who You Are:
You are customer obsessed, and you enjoy using customer-driven metrics (like usage patterns) to understand customer needs and to identify expansion and renewal opportunities. You are an active listener and you build trusting relationships with your clients to ensure strong feedback loops where you can learn what types of products, features and services might be worth adding to our product roadmap and go-to-market strategies. You dig in to help customers solve problems, which, in turn, drives dollar retention and growth for the business. And, you are excited about working at a place that supports your professional growth and goals.
What Excites You:
- Being an early member of a Customer Success organization and helping build a proactive team and culture from the ground up
- Owning relationships with customers, partnering with them to drive their long-term success, and serving as an advocate for them within their organization, and ours
- Collaborating as part of a cross-functional, customer-focused team to deliver an excellent customer experience
- Driving towards metrics and goals around customer health, system deployment, and net dollar retention
- Continuously improving our Customer Success processes and techniques
What Gets Our Attention:
- A demonstrated passion for customer centricity and experience in managing customer relationships, including relationships with mid-market or larger clients
- Someone who is organized, diligent and detail-oriented, even in an ambiguous environment
- The ability to quickly, and independently, drive priorities and results
- Enthusiasm to learn about our product and video intelligence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to influence people at all levels of an organization
- At least 2 years of professional experience in customer success or account management roles, ideally in B2B SaaS or other technology companies
What’s In It For You:
- Competitive compensation
- Generous early stage equity
- Medical, dental and vision plan options
- 401K with 4% Employer Match
- Flexible and supportive time off practices, including self-managed PTO and a 14-week new parent leave policy
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Remote work flexibility, including a stipend to setup your ideal work space
What We Value:
We operate under a trio of company values:
- Customer First, Always. We are relentlessly curious about our customer’s goals, and seek the simplest solutions to solve their problems.
- Own Your Outcomes. We bias towards action, move fast, and iterate. Everyone on our team is empowered to make decisions.
- It’s a Team Effort. We help each other succeed. We leverage each other’s strengths to accomplish big goals together.
And, we are creating and cultivating a diverse and inclusive culture where we celebrate individuals for what they accomplish, no matter who they are! As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Come join our journey!