Customer Success Manager at Jenzabar (Remote)
For over four decades, the higher education experts at Jenzabar have been helping colleges and universities across the world thrive through multiple services. The Jenzabar culture is one that fosters an entrepreneurial environment, where employees are encouraged to be creative, work hard, and have a great time while doing so. We believe in open doors, asking tough questions, respecting each other, and surpassing our clients’ expectations every step of the way. It’s an enjoyable place to be, with casual dress and a relaxed atmosphere.
We believe everyone is a masterpiece with great work to do on Earth. Jenzabar’s mission is to create pathways to empower all to know who they are, what work they are destined to do, and how they can unlock their full potential – at home, at work, and in the world!
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is the critical business relational link to Jenzabar's clients. Built on mutual trust and the institution's success, the CSM is a credible advocate simultaneously for Jenzabar and client, with empathy, professional judgement, and ethical thoughts, words, and actions, in concert - to nurture and grow the client's adoption and use of our solutions.Responsibilities:
- Maintain positive customer relationships to maximize product/service satisfaction
- Act as liaison between organization and clients
- Collaborate closely with internal partners to nimbly solve problems
- High Emotional Intelligence
- Advocate for customer to ensure customer satisfaction while representing and promoting Jenzabar products and services.
- Ability to present/communicate software enhancements/benefits for a product overview, high level
- Identify, communicate and sell features and benefits of Jenzabar maintenance program to clients
- Visit and/or conduct annual reviews with each customer
- Identify, develop and maintain strategic relationships with senior level contacts
- Maintain account plans and track overall client satisfaction status
- Integral part of strategizing on accounts with Account Executive & Sales Manager to establish further sales
- Has a deep understanding of our industry and leveraging that knowledge to target executive contacts
- Capable to present at Jenzabar User Groups meetings on company resources
- Identify and cultivate client references
- Fantastic written and verbal communication
- Travel as necessary to visit clients
- BS, BA Degree or equivalent experience in Business, Accounting, or Human Resources
- 3-5 years experience as CSM, or equivalent skill
- Hosted / SaaS software experience preferred
- Higher education experience preferred
Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, 12 Weeks Paid Parental Leave, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K, Educational Assistance
Jenzabar does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, sex, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetics, genetic markers and carrier status, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by state and federal laws.
Please Note: Jenzabar does not sponsor applicants for work visas.