Customer Success Manager – Wix Answers at Wix
Wix Answers - an omnichannel support solution used by companies to support millions of end-users worldwide. We work directly with our clients on a daily basis to ensure their success - understanding the ins and outs of new features, answering complex technical questions from clients, and assisting with their onboarding onto the Answers platform.
You have experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers, as well as a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. You also have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a flexible approach, and you’re able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change. You’re driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and have a “can-do” attitude.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Understand customer outcomes through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback and turn this into onboarding and retention strategies as well as feed into the product roadmap.
- Be involved in all aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product, educating customers, and more. All team members look to customer success for input across all key decisions.
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product.
- Develop and manage client portfolios.
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value.
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience.
- Hold product demonstrations for customers.
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure.
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
- Collaborate with the engineering and development teams to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers.
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements.
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Be the main point of contact between the company and a number of named enterprise accounts
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcomed, and anyone has the right to succeed.