Customer Success Manager - United Kingdom at H1 (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:38 p.m. (CST) on Friday, June 24, 2022
At H1 we are creating a healthier future by delivering a platform that connects stakeholders across the healthcare ecosystem for greater collaboration and discovery. We believe providing a trusted and single source of truth for healthcare professional information will power connections in healthcare - and that these connections will lead us to a healthier future. Visit h1.co to learn more about us.
Within H1, our Customer Success team is focused on building deep relationships with existing customers in order to help them implement the H1 platform, drive engagement, and realize value from the data within our solutions.
We are looking for Customer Success Managers located in the UK who are passionate about delivering value to clients on a global scale and managing relationships with those customers. You will solve business problems, support, and develop relationships with varying levels of accounts. This role will suit a committed, approachable, and strategic individual who will set our clients up for success and growth. You should be highly organized with strong project management skills.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AT H1
The primary objective of the Customer Success Manager role is to be the trusted H1 advisor to each of your clients by proactively identifying, engaging, and delivering customer value by educating them on H1 solutions and becoming a trusted partner.
- Own overall relationship with multiple biopharma clients, working to consistently meet or exceed client expectations on user engagement, project delivery, and client first mentality
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with clients, and drive continued value of our products and services throughout implementation, onboarding, and throughout the client relationship
- Work with clients to educate and establish critical goals, success criteria, and other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals
- Collaborate and share feedback with cross-functional teams to enhance ongoing product development efforts including connecting our products team with the appropriate users for feedback
- Balance and prioritize global projects across multiple accounts and segments.
- Drive to increase MAUs, NPS, and CSAT
- Located in the UK
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in the Life Sciences and/or Tech industry
- 3 years of experience working in Customer Success, Account Management, or Client Services for an Enterprise SaaS company, healthcare or biopharma industry a plus
- Interest in delivering strategic consulting and best in class service for our offerings to Life Sciences clients
- Effective communication and presentation skills, and the ability to successfully communicate with a variety of levels within an organization
- Track record of success in a results-driven, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate grit, resilience and tenacity with a desire to succeed on your own terms scaling with the company as we grow
Not meeting all the requirements but still feel like you’d be a great fit? Tell us how you can contribute to our team in a cover letter!
- A competitive compensation package including stock options
- A full suite of health insurance options, in addition to Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Flexible work hours & the opportunity to work from anywhere, with optional commuter benefits
- Investment in your success by providing you with the skills, knowledge, and mentorship to make you successful.
- An opportunity to work with leading biotech and life sciences companies, in an innovative industry with a mission to improve healthcare around the globe
H1 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex (including pregnancy), age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
H1 is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please reach out to your recruiter once you've begun the interview process. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.
More Information on H1
H1 operates in the Healthtech industry. The company is located in New York, NY. H1 was founded in 2017. It has 234 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 11 open jobs at H1, click here.
Read Full Job Description