Founded in 2017, Dutchie is a comprehensive technology platform powering dispensary operations, while providing consumers with safe and easy access to cannabis. Dutchie aims to further support the positive societal change the cannabis industry brings to the world through wellness benefits, social justice, and empowering local communities through tax revenue. Powering thousands of dispensaries across 40+ markets throughout the United States and Canada, Dutchie is the leading technology company in the cannabis space and was named in Fast Company’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in North America and listed two years in a row on LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups.
Dutchie has raised over $600M in funding to date, backed by D1 Capital Partners, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, DFJ Growth, Thrive Capital, Howard Schultz, Snoop Dogg’s Casa Verde Capital, Gron Ventures, members of the founding team at DoorDash, Kevin Durant’s Thirty Five Ventures, and other notable angel investors.
About the Role
We are looking to hire a Strategic Customer Success Manager to support our growth. We’re looking for someone energetic, enthusiastic, and organized to build and cultivate relationships with dispensaries that use our platform. This role will be pivotal in tending to their needs, deriving key product insights, managing their requests, and optimizing their sales and performance. You’ll be on the front lines, working side-by-side with our dispensaries as well as our internal product, engineering, sales, and support teams.
We’re a fast-paced startup in an exciting and emerging new industry. Not only will you strongly contribute to our culture and practices, but you’ll help shape the Customer Success department itself.
What You Bring…
- 4+ years of SaaS customer success experience
- Excellent communication skills via phone, email and video conference
- High energy and ambition; enthusiasm to give customers the white glove treatment
- Strong salesmanship, you talk with conviction and passion and have an innate ability to convince others of your point of view
- Hyper-organized and strong multi-tasker who can easily manage numerous projects
- Creative thinker, always coming up ways to gain more out of relationships
- Very strong attention to detail
- Empathy and the ability to relate to a customer’s point of view
- Ability to solve problems quickly and pivot with ease
- Positivity, patience, and professionalism
- Quick learner, you can pick up new platforms and understand new industries quickly
What You’ll Do...
- Own relationships with dispensaries, building engagement strategies to help them drive revenue and get the most out of their dutchie partnership
- Onboard new dispensaries on to the platform
- Effectively communicate the benefits of our software via phone, email and video demos
- Optimize dispensary websites for conversions
- Encourage dispensaries to drive sales through marketing and promotions
- Shape future product development based on trends in conversations with customers
- Get ahead of challenges through effectively navigating complex situations
- Use data to help dispensaries be as successful as possible through the platform
- Define and optimize dutchie’s processes around onboarding and customer success
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible vacation and sick days
- Technology (hardware, software, reading materials, etc..) allowance
At Dutchie, we’re committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Dutchie believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.