DRIVE RESULTS AND TRANSFORMATIONAL OUTCOMES FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
At Sisense, we care deeply about making our customers successful. Our mission is: Partner to delight our customers by maximizing their success, driving business value and helping them achieve sustainable ROI. This is an opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing Business Intelligence companies in the world, valued at $1B+. We're on a mission to infuse analytics everywhere and you have the opportunity to directly help us achieve this goal with our customers.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR CUSTOMER SUCCESS TEAM:
This is an opportunity to take your relationship skills to the next level by enabling customers in a complex, sophisticated, technical product in the business intelligence space. We have an opportunity to build long lasting partnerships with strategic companies with a product that immediately delivers value. We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to manage the post-sales relationship for assigned enterprise accounts, for building customer loyalty and satisfaction, consistent with revenue retention and growth objectives.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You’ll have completed the Customer Success training program where you’ll learn about Sisense’s values and culture, get equipped with various relationship techniques and gain a basic understanding of Sisense’s offering, the competition, and the transformational outcomes we help customers across ALL industries achieve.
- You will virtually meet our customers alongside other team members to understand how we build relationships and perform executive business reviews.
- You’ll craft a strategic account penetration plan for your book of business and begin actively driving new opportunities within that account base.
- You’ll strengthen your skills and technical knowledge with regular one on one coaching.
- You’ll learn about your customer base, meet the people and accounts you will support and work side by side with the team here to become fully embedded in the account.
- You’ll be an integral part of the customer success team and essential to its revenue retention success.
- You’ll have a firm grasp on Customer Success best practices and be able to on-board and help customers get up and running.
- You’ll manage your own book of business responsible for the partnership and the customers success.
WHAT YOU'VE ACCOMPLISHED SO FAR:
- You have consistently hit quarterly targets while selling a SaaS/Cloud solution.
- You have a demonstrated track record of success in effectively developing and managing complex deployments and partnerships.
- You have launched newly onboarding customers on the road to success.
- You are a trusted resource and have developed relationships between customers and our support teams.
- You’ve identified ways to grow and expand our customer footprint while partnering with our Sales teams.
- You’ve become the “voice of the customer.”
- You can provide detailed examples of successfully building and nurturing multi-level client relationships.
- You have a success oriented attitude with a focus on customer delight.
- You have the ability to forecast churn and upgrades for your account base.
- You are able to tailor message formats and content based on the audience
- You are able to lead and develop clear and creative solutions to complex issues while managing multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- You are comfortable dealing with complex customer relationships, decision processes and competing agendas.
- You have experience with NoSQL databases or implementation of BI projects and ETL tools.
- We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
- We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder.
- We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- We’re onboarding rapidly! We have over 750 employees with offices in San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo, London and Kyiv.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.