Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry!
We exist to empower every professional to have richer conversations. We provide an entirely cloud-based voice solution, which seamlessly integrates with popular productivity and helpdesk tools. We have raised more than $220 million since 2015, and our base of 8000+ customers (and growing) is at our forefront.
Behind our product are the amazing teams driving it, split between Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin and remote locations. Despite our distance, we all work together to drive our product!
About the team:
Customer Success is at the heart of Aircall. We are looking for a tech-savvy individual with strong relationship building skills that is looking to help customers succeed. You will play a major part in supporting our rapidly growing customer base to ensure they help their businesses grow with Aircall!
What you'll do:
- Grow and nurture a portfolio of 200+ SMB accounts while developing strong relationships with key contacts
- Maximize your portfolio’s growth opportunities and mitigate its risks and possibility of churn by negotiating contracts and handling upsells and renewals, while maintaining a quarterly quota
- Have a strong understanding of our product and know how to articulate our value proposition clearly
- Develop new ways to increase customer satisfaction and organize product feedback
- Contribute ideas that help improve our processes, practices, and tools
What you'll bring:
- 1 years or more work experience in Customer Success / Account Management / Sales
- You are a strong communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are comfortable maintaining and exceeding a quota, negotiating contracts, and handling upsells and renewals
- You have a track record of meeting and exceeding account growth targets/KPIs on a consistent basis
- Strong interpersonal skills, experience building strong relationships, and a passion for consistently providing a great customer experience
- Confidence to manage competing tasks and issues in a fast-paced, international environment
- You are comfortable building trust and communicating effectively with all types of customers — from C-level, VP, and Director-level contacts, to the end-users of the software
- You have the ability to explain technical concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Previous experience in a similar B2B CSM role is highly preferred
- Salesforce, SaaS and start up experience highly preferred
Key traits we look for:
You are coachable, you are resilient, you are solution oriented coming to the table with great ideas, and you find the fun in a good challenge!
We will invest in you, as you invest in us. We believe that owning your growth and owning your success starts with you, but it's up to us to help provide the platform for learning, growing and building your career!
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. We’re a global community growing together.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 35+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💵 Competitive salary package & equity
🏨Medical, dental, and vision insurance is 100% covered
📈 401k plan with company matching!
✈️ Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
⭐️ Wellness, commuter and childcare reimbursements
💚 Generous parental leave policy
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.