Customer Success Manager Service Cloud, North America - Remote at Emplifi (Columbus, OH)
Emplifi is the leading unified CX platform that brings marketing, commerce and care together to help businesses close the customer experience gap. More than 7,000 brands, including Delta Air Lines, Ford Motor Company and McDonalds, rely on Emplifi to provide their customers with outstanding experiences at every touchpoint. For more information, visit www.emplifi.io.
About the Customer Success Team
The Customer Success team is responsible for onboarding new clients and helping them use our products, so they get maximum value - leading to retention of existing client relationships and revenues at scale. We leverage the largest social media data set and CX management suite in the industry. We continue to challenge the status quo by introducing new innovations and enabling our clients to adopt our technology, helping them to scale their business no matter where they are or what industry they are in.
As part of an international team, you will have the opportunity to work with colleagues from Sydney all the way to Sao Paulo, from New York to Singapore and be part of an ever-growing family. You will be supported in your career by a team of professionals dedicated to your development, so that you can grow as a professional and a social media expert advisor.
This role requires an ability to travel up to 30%.
The role can be also remote within the US.
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for delivering value to key clients, driving success and expanding Emplifi’s value proposition across a strategic portfolio. Clients will consist of major international brands, companies, as well as media and agencies.
What You’ll Do Here
- Plan and execute strategic touchpoints as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert, represent Emplifi as credible partner in discussions with C-level management. Position Emplifi solutions speaking to clients’ core challenges and business goals. Build and maintain an excellent relationship with current clients.
- Map and create multiple conversations and opportunities with different budget holders within an organization and across various departments.
- Represent the customer with day-to-day contact at Emplifi and act as the single point of accountability for adoption of Emplifi services.
- Communicate your expert product knowledge and continuous innovations into a winning strategy to proactively engage clients around value.
- Collect feedback and expectations from clients regarding product development and address it to the Product Management team to reflect the voice of customers on the product roadmap.
- Own the most strategic entry points at clients’ HQs and/or Product HQs.
- Maintain a profound market and industry knowledge, including relevant stakeholders and decision makers in the industry.
- Manage complex structures, multiple relationships, and longer sales cycles.
- Align with the Enterprise collaboration guidelines and act as the coordinator for cross-role and cross-regional collaboration. Use vision to retain and expand on the enterprise client portfolio.
- Maintain client engagement with a dedicated client portfolio throughout the full client lifecycle, including regular executive business reviews resulting in successful renewal and upsell transactions.
- Define and execute a high quality “success plan” (growth plan) on dedicated accounts aimed at adoption & growth of the service by allowing the clients to drive the value based on their main use-case.
- Strive for success across key indicators for CSM, which are exceptional Retention (Renewals), Net Retention (Renewals + Upsells) and adoption of the Emplifi Suite.
- Coordinate with the adoption team and leverage resources with client’s success in mind.
- Proactively work on creating custom insight reports and projects through collaboration with the Emplifi Client Value Adoption team.
What You’ll Bring to Us
- 4+ years of proven sales experience within the SW/CX/SaaS areas and have a successful track of retention and growth
- Strong sales instinct with excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Technical acumen to grasp a complex product
- Fluent English on a business level, additional language is an advantage
- Strong public speaking skills and ability to coordinate multiple stakeholders
- Consultative data-driven approach and persistence when expanding within the client’s organization
- Great work ethic and competitive drive to be the best
- Active listening, empathy, persuasion skills
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Coverage
- 16 days holiday
- Gym Membership contribution
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!