LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
We are looking for a critical thinking Customer Success Manager (CSM) to engage, retain, and enable LivePerson’s customers to fully utilize LivePerson to achieve their desired business outcomes. As part of this team, you will work with our enterprise customers, developing strategies that drive usage and adoption of our solutions. A successful CSM builds memorable customer relationships and shows the ability to achieve trusted advisor status in the customer’s mind. We work closely with your peer client partners to drive renewals and expansion opportunities to achieve outstanding gross and net retention targets.
Who You Are Committed to Being
- A standout colleague! You partner with client partners, professional services, support, and field marketing to deliver outstanding customer experiences
- Passionate about LivePerson’s mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI.
- Laser-focused on customer value
- Able to listen, think logically, strategically, and tactically to solve sophisticated problems
- Self-motivated, demonstrating an ability to assume responsibility and work autonomously
What You Will Own
- Drive forward LivePerson’s Client Engagement Model to ensure customer and LivePerson mutual success
- Take full accountability of your accounts in all aspects from onboarding to renewal
- Anticipate customer needs and proactively mitigate risk throughout the customer lifecycle
- Establish a strong and trusted relationship with your accounts, from decision-makers, key influencers, and day-to-day contacts
- Drives usage and adoption, promotes overall return on investment and delivers desired customer outcomes
- Navigate, interpret, and use provided tools, processes, and systems to measure and report on customer experience, customer health, product usage, and desired outcomes
- Inspire change within customers to drive adoption of best practices, thought leadership, and recommendations to achieve successful implementation of conversations solutions
- Develop and demonstrate extensive platform expertise
- Develop customer references and case studies
Experience You Will Need
- BS or BA degree
- 5+ years relevant work experience in customer-facing customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization. SaaS experience preferred.
- Ability to perform strategic discovery with customers to uncover their business objectives, articulate the value delivered by LivePerson in support of achieving those objectives, and then build a plan to achieve those outcomes
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong executive relationships
- Proven track record of delivering highly-professional customer service in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Organized and capable of highly effective time management in an ambiguous environment
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Ability to travel 25%
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.