LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
In this role you will:
- Develop strategic planning activities with each assigned account, seeking to understand their business goals and objectives, organizational landscape, etc. and project manage a joint plan for success and value realization.
- Drive and maintain user adoption of the Tenfold application within portfolio of accounts by identifying key stakeholders and developing actionable and reportable roll out plans.
- Demonstrate a strong business acumen and a strong technical understanding of our platform.
- Take full ownership of named accounts, including any escalations to address customer concerns with technical support, billing, or other aspects of the customer lifecycle.
- Act as a customer champion internally across other Tenfold stakeholder groups and as a Tenfold champion within the customer’s organization.
- Demonstrate proficiency with managing risk in your portfolio and leading risk mitigation strategies.
- Identify and source new opportunities within your portfolio of accounts when appropriate for Sales engagement.
- Partner effectively with technical groups like Technical Account Management, Engineering, and Product Management and business stakeholders like Sales, Finance, and Marketing.
- Be proficient in gathering user stories and walking through customer workflows to understand how to strategically place our application in the hands of end users.
- Key metrics for success include customer retention, renewals, customer satisfaction (as measured by Net Promoter Score, aka NPS), customer adoption rates of software and customer referenceability.
Your qualifications are:
- Experience in a customer success management role directly responsible for customer retention.
- Strong track record of customer satisfaction, retention and growth.
- Operate comfortably in a high-growth environment where organizational change is a part of growth and customer demands are ever-changing.
- Demonstrate initiative, natural leadership skills, independence and a “get things done” mentality.
- Demonstrated versatility in communicating complex technology-related business issues to audiences with a varying range of technical expertise.
- Strong executive communication skills with experience working directly with C-Level contacts.
- Strong project management experience is a plus as you will be involved in running existing customer implementations.
- Previous experience working in B2B Internet service companies is a strong plus.
- Previous experience in developing and delivering ROI to customer leadership teams.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Availability to respond to emergency situations after hours as needed. This is a 24x7x365 role for emergencies.
- Bachelor's degree required, Business and/or MIS or related field preferred.
- Preferred: Experience in creation of customer facing collateral which helps in training of the platform or highlights net new feature functionality of the product.
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.