Customer Success Manager - Remote at LivePerson
LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
LivePerson is currently seeking a creative and talented professional to join our North America Customer Success team as a Customer Success Manager (CSM). As a CSM, you will own a portfolio of Enterprise customers and have responsibility for driving successful programs that enable usage growth and overall return on investment. As the trusted advisor on all program related activity, you’ll ensure interactions are managed to customer satisfaction, relationship health and program success.
In this role you will:
- Strategic Intent
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with decision-makers and key influencers within your account portfolio.
- Collaborate with Client Partners and customer stakeholders to establish a success plan that promotes overall return on investment and in line with the customers desired outcomes.
- Understand and demonstrate a thorough understanding of the customer's business goals and objectives.
- Proactively provide thought leadership, ideas and recommendations in support of customer initiatives and goals.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the customer's business goals and objectives.
- Program Management
- Demonstrate extensive messaging and AI expertise within the suite of LivePerson capabilities.
- Work with LivePerson professional services and solution delivery teams to oversee solution. deployment projects, and ensure go-to-market strategy & timeline meets customer expectations.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (Sales, Product, Support and Execs) to complete customer goals, be the voice of the customer to provide visibility and/or escalations, and maintain strong reference ability across your account portfolio.
- Provide day to day guidance and advice around the conversational cloud ( LP’s platform).
- To provide clear directional guidance on every aspect of the Conversational Operation.
- Coordinate with Client Partners to diagnose and resolve issues highlighted by our customers, ensuring resolution in a timely manner.
- Operational and Performance Management
- Facilitate and lead regularly scheduled, weekly, monthly or quarterly performance reviews, leveraging operational and messaging expertise to evaluate performance results and recommendations.
- Provision of automated performance reports and regular Conversational Operation performance evaluation.
- Ongoing operational monitoring and course correction where required.
- Leverage cross-functional LivePerson operational experts to conduct customer health checks, adopt LP’s suite of our conversational models and deep dive analysis, to mitigate performance challenges.
- Identify and implement new strategies and end points to maximise the messaging performance.
- Demonstrate operational improvements through the use of our reporting suite.
- Continuously optimize and improve the development and sharing of best practices, and lessons learned, for increasing overall program efficiency.
- Proactively suggest and drive the adoption of new, innovative tools and features for increasing the value of LivePerson’s solution.
- Initiate and coordinate new design and improvement initiatives and analysis together with our continuous improvement team.
- Contribute to revenue generation through renewals, upsells, and expansions.
Your qualifications are:
- BS or BA degree, MBA preferred
- 5+ years managing the SaaS software solutions within Enterprise client organizations
- Demonstrated leadership, strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and utilize effective time management skills to ensure that work related activities are completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Ability to think strategically and identify critical success factors when developing strategy and success plans
- Ability to translate diverse information into meaningful conclusions and results
- Ability to work effectively in a remote, team oriented, high demand and fast paced environment
- Ability to proactively and continually collaborate with clients and colleagues to ensure business outcomes
- Outstanding interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to team collaboration
- Solid communication skills to manage to various levels of LivePerson and customer contacts
- Ability to flex travel up to 15 - 30%
- Consistent track record of success and progressive achievement in career to date
- Strong operational knowledge of contact centers and associated KPI’s is preferred
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.