Customer Success Manager (Remote Optional) at Basis Technologies
| Chicago, IL
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:57 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, October 5, 2021
WHO WE ARE
Centro delivers software and services to automate digital media operations for more than 1,000 leading agencies and brands.
Our comprehensive ad tech platform, Basis, supports the planning, reporting, and financial reconciliation of direct, programmatic, search, and social media, all in one place.
We are deeply committed to building software that will change the ad tech industry for the better and are equally dedicated to building an inclusive culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. We invest in our culture and support our employees so they can do their best work.
Centro is headquartered in Chicago, with beautiful offices also in Toronto, Dallas, Denver, and New York to name a few. Post-COVID, many of us will be returning to one of our offices (by choice, not requirement -- we believe results matter more than where they are produced). Our employees have the flexibility to work in one of our office locations, completely remote, or a hybrid of the two. Please note, we are hiring on a remote working basis only in the U.S. and Canada.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Customer Success team is part of the broader Basis Customer Experience team which includes Basis Solutions and Implementation, Customer Onboarding, and Customer Success. The Basis Customer Experience team is the center of our software operations and is the driving force behind our sales and support. Through our ‘raving fan’ service philosophy, we provide above and beyond service to thousands of advertisers, agencies, and other media buying professionals. Members of this team enjoy the opportunity to gain deep insight into the online advertising world and grow their careers through continued education in the workplace.
WAYS YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
You will enthusiastically grow revenue and drive adoption of the Basis Platform through strategic account management and relationship building. You will be responsible for growing existing revenue alongside Sales by partnering with your clients to identify and meet their business objectives and ensure success as they adopt a new platform. From training them on Basis usage, DSP strategy and optimization, to defining packages and pricing, you’ll own the day to day and become an integral part of your clients’ digital strategy. You will also contribute by:
- Growing revenue across a dedicated book of Basis clients- serving as the main point of contact
- Establishing best practices to rapidly grow new client spend thru continued education, proactive outreach, and opportunity tracking
- Collaborating with business leaders & cross-functional teams as a customer advocate to integrate client feedback & experience metrics into decisions on products to improve client usability and satisfaction
- Owning and developing strong relationships with our clients thru ‘raving fan’ service
- Reviewing campaigns and provide detailed feedback to educate platform buyers
- Educating partners on new platform features, DSP partners, services, and best practices
- Helping realize client goals by customizing campaign set up and making optimization recommendations
- Working with Centro’s internal support, product, and operations teams to provide high level of assistance post sale
- Providing business insights thru Partner Reviews and other regular reports to help drive revenue and Partner KPIs against platform usage
- Serving as a customer advocate & recommending & implementing client feedback that influences business decisions
- Working closely with the digital point people on both buying (buyers/programmatic leadership) and sales (seller, advertiser/agency leadership) sides to drive revenue and performance
- Continuing education and developing programmatic buying knowledge and skills of your customers
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 3+ years in advertising technology or related field
- 3+ years sales experience in either direct sales, sales training, or account management
- 1+ years of work experience in a DSP/programmatic space
- Dynamic presenter and public speaker
- Loves to solve problems and dig into challenges
- Ability to adapt quickly to a rapidly changing technology environment
- Experience working with and influencing cross functional teams
- Super-positive attitude, worthy of our ‘raving fan’ service philosophy
- Ability to learn complex software applications and to thrive in a fast paced, ever-changing, startup environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, organizational, people, & time management skills
- Enthusiasm to grow revenue & drive adoption of the Basis
- Deep knowledge of online business practices
- The ability to travel (including some day and overnight trips)
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Experience or certification with Basis & Centro Certified
Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we recognize that experience can be built in many ways. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more in an optional cover letter, even if your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements.
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people and believe that Centro’s success depends on the growth and well-being of each one of our team members.
We provide a thoughtful perks and benefits package including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, mental health support, a funded health savings account, paid sabbatical, generous parental leave, a flexible work environment and time off policy, and more.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer are committed to building teams of Centrons that are diverse in thought, perspective, and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, disability, and age. Our employee-led communities enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment.