At Notarize, we’re pulling the future closer, bringing industries like real estate, automotive, and financial services into the digital age. We’re the first company to complete a legal online notarization, online mortgage closing, online will, online auto sale, and countless other critical transactions.
We’re proud to play an integral role for our customers -- from individuals to major enterprises -- in making life’s most important moments better.
Our business has grown exponentially (over 600%!) in the past year. In September 2021 we came in at #114 on Inc.’s list of the 5000 fastest-growing companies in the nation. We raised an additional $130 million in Series D funding in March of 2021 -- backed by industry behemoths like Capital G/Google, Citi, and Wells Fargo -- and we recently announced a major strategic partnership with Adobe.
Notarize is the pioneer and market leader in Remote Online Notarization (RON), and we’re building the team that will operate a critical platform in tomorrow’s fully-remote economy. Come join us!
Notarize is proud to be a fully-distributed, remote-first team. Employees can work from anywhere in the United States -- all 50 states and D.C too.
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) focused on real estate accounts at Notarize, you will be entrusted with building strategic relationships and driving product adoption and engagement across our customer base.
A typical day might include running a product training for new customers, sharing best practices and ensuring customers have everything they need to start off strong. After lunch, you'll deep dive into our customer data to help identify ways we can deliver increased value through broader and more mature use of Notarize. You close your day by attending a meeting with the product team to review user feedback you’ve collected from your accounts.
What you'll do as a Customer Success Manager, Real Estate at Notarize:
- Own and nurture customer relationships with our SMB customers, engaging proactively and focusing on increasing adoption/utilization, ensuring retention, working collaboratively to expand revenue, and monitoring satisfaction.
- Take ownership of new accounts and deliver training on solutions and provide product support to customers as well as other stakeholders.
- Engage customers actively with regular strategy calls to drive maximum value from their investment in Notarize while identifying growth opportunities
- Determine customer goals and collaborate on customized inbound strategic plans while driving customer accountability.
- Partner with internal stakeholders across sales, marketing, notary ops, and product to ensure the smoothest possible customer experience
- Measure and analyze customer data to draw insightful recommendations for customers
- Track and report on customer health by keeping clear and up to date information on each client across operationalization, relationship, and build associated risk mitigation plans
- Advocate for industry best practices, and work independently to develop additional best practices to solve customer needs
- Proactively identify and resolve blockers, escalations and commercial risk on accounts, collaborating with Support, Sales, Product and leadership teams
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years client management experience at a software company, agency, or management consultancy
- Customer-centric and proactive team player that possesses an empathy to drive customer loyalty and adoption
- Exceptional follow-through with the ability to drive simultaneous and competing customer requests in a high-paced environment
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Demonstrated ability to own a full book of business, and manage competing priorities with a strict attention to detail
- Embrace challenges and change while committing to getting better every day
- Understanding of the mortgage industry or notary law is a plus but not required (interest in learning it is required!)
Some our benefits:
- Competitive salaries & equity
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental, and vision
- 401k with 4% match
- Unlimited PTO & flexible work schedules
- Fully-distributed team: work from anywhere in the U.S.
- Paid parental leave
- Annual budget for personal learning & development
- Small, cross-functional teams
- Strong emphasis on collaboration & mentorship
- Paid lunches (through Grubhub) + regular Lunch & Learn sessions
Our core values:
- Solve Problems That Matter: We serve some of the most important moments in people's lives. It's a responsibility we embrace by focusing obsessively on the issues that will have a quantifiable impact on our customers and our company growth.
- Yes Before No: We are optimistic about our ability to change lives by transforming outmoded processes. We believe our efforts can create a better future, and it is our attitude that will allow us to pull that future closer.
- Start With Why: We don't presume to understand the intentions of the people around us, whether coworkers or customers. We ask honest questions and listen to feedback in order to gain insight, build trust, and create memorable experiences.
- Stamp Together: We create a strong team and a welcoming workplace by valuing diverse perspectives. Every role in our organization is supported and valued equally, without regard to location or background.
Notarize is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We'd love to hear from you.