Customer Success Manager - North America at NAVIS (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:43 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, July 6, 2022
Revinate is one of the largest and most innovative providers of direct revenue-generating solutions in the hospitality industry. Revinate's mission is to deliver hoteliers scalable direct revenue and profits from data-driven solutions that cultivate deeper relationships with guests. Revinate’s Direct Booking Platform helps capture, convert and retain guests with strategies and services that maximize direct booking revenue. This combination maximizes the lifetime value of each guest through personalized and targeted campaigns across the guest journey.
The Revinate Customer Success Manager for North America (CSM) will lead the post-sales efforts in building processes and procedures that are successful and repeatable in delivering value to the Revinate customer. The ideal candidate brings a proven record of success in a SaaS technology company where they have helped drive customer adoption, had responsibility for revenue retention, and demonstrated an ability to drive growth in their assigned accounts. You will work best in a dynamic, technology driven environment utilizing phone and onsite interactions to effectively manage a high velocity of activity.
Remote US Based
- Client Success: All clients must be DELIGHTED with Revinate and our service, not just satisfied.
- Client Management: CSMs are a single point of contact with support from other groups like training and Client Solutions.
- Renewals: Success is driven by high NPS and Renewals. This role will be responsible for renewals of defined Strategic accounts in the North American region.
- Product Support: Understand the requirements of customers, with use cases.
- Prioritize them for review with the Product team.
What You'll Do
- Superuser of all Revinate products, know it all inside out
- Provide coaching and education to improve the adoption of the Revinate products by every customer
- Conduct regular customer reviews/virtual workshops to identify areas of strength and areas for improvement
- Deliver best practices to customers to help improve their overall Customer Success and the value that Revinate brings.
- Building relationships beyond the day-to-day customer contact to ensure engagement across the organization. For example, reporting
- Transparently report and track customers through the loyalty touchpoint process
- Bring intelligent product feedback and recommendations from customers back to the Revinate Product team
- Renewals – manage renewals with existing customers, coordinating closely with Sales
- Upsells – educate customers on new Revinate products and identify upsell opportunities, again coordinating closely with Sales
What You'll Bring
- Strong knowledge of account management, including presentation skills, and short/mid/long term opportunity management is essential.
- Strong technical knowledge, and negotiation skills
- Experience in sales methodologies used to prospect within the account, consult with the client on business issues, create and present proposals, negotiate terms, and close sales/renewals
- Must be a self-starter; little supervision is required.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate skills to negotiate issues with peers, partners, and customers using a Win/Win philosophy.
- 2+ years of experience in account management, consultative sales, and /or business consulting, preferably within a SaaS model. Hospitality experience is a plus.
- 25% travel may be required
Excited?! Want to learn more? Apply Now!
Our Core Values:
Customer Love -- When the customer wins, we win
One Tribe -- United and strong, on a single mission together
Speak the Truth -- Feedback is a gift - we all improve faster this way
Make it Simpler -- Apply it to everything we do
Hungerness -- Feel it, follow it - be relentless about our success
Revinate Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Revinate complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Revinate is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected]
More Information on NAVIS
NAVIS operates in the Software industry. The company is located in Bend, OR and Orlando, FL. NAVIS was founded in 1987. It has 206 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 15 open jobs at NAVIS, click here.
Read Full Job Description