ServiceTitan is seeking a Customer Success Manager to join our New Markets team. You will become an important member of the core team, influence the company's continued success, and help shape the future of the service industry. You will actively manage and develop a portfolio of unique Home Services companies and play a key role in ensuring our successful expansion into new verticals.
What You'll Do:
- Develop a portfolio of 40-50 New Markets customer accounts in new verticals
- Build and maintain senior-level relationships with your customer accounts
- Coach customers on best practices
- Analyze user engagement data, identify actionable insights, drive adoption
- Be a key contributor to New Markets decision matrix for Go To Market; keep pulse on early adopters, proactive solutioning, and enable testimonials
- Build out post-sale playbooks for supporting customers in non-core verticals
- Report regularly on KPIs
- Reach out to accounts to gather intelligence on how they are currently using our products and determine what features and services are the most/least valuable to their businesses.
- Mentor and serve as a resource to new hires
- Discover and develop areas for improvement in the customer experience, both in our product and processes
- Occasionally travel; up to 10% a quarter for client visits or trade shows ( TBD based upon COVID travel restrictions )
What You'll Bring:
- 2+ years of relevant Customer Success experience managing multiple accounts
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Demonstrated ability to apply a consultative approach and understand client use cases and workflows
- Strong desire to be a part of a team that is attempting to expand the use cases of ServiceTitan through creative solutioning
- Intelligent , quick thinking, and fast learning
- Team player with strong communication and organizational skills, and an ability to "roll with the punches"
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 90% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.