Customer Success Manager, Mid-Market at KeepTruckin
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company and recognized by Glassdoor as a “Best Place to Work” in 2019.
We are looking for people from all backgrounds who want to make an impact on the millions of drivers who keep our world moving. Together, we laugh hard, snack harder and work together to drive innovation at the intersection of tech and transportation.
- Own onboarding, adoption, training and development of best practices
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and nurture client health
- Assist in troubleshooting and solving Tier 2 product support issues
- Handle large volume of email, chat, and phone conversations
- Own a book of business within existing customers for expansion and renewals
- Work with sales team to ensure a seamless handoff
- 3+ years prior experience in a customer facing role
- Logistics experience a big plus
- 1+ years prior experience as a CSM or equivalent (owning a renewal target)
- Sales experience a plus
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and their key personnel
- Receptive to feedback, willingness to learn and embrace continuous improvement
- Ability to plan ahead and be resourceful
- Resilient in capacity to deal with pressure and the demands of the workplace
- Greater sense of ownership for the product
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.