At Fyllo we are on a mission to accelerate the economies of tomorrow. What does that mean? Our technology platform enables high-growth companies to reach and understand consumers, activate marketing and loyalty programs across multiple channels, and navigate today’s ever-changing regulatory landscape.
We have created the world’s largest data marketplace of cannabis and CBD purchase data along with a market-leading regulatory database that is used by Fortune 500 companies and emerging brands in highly-regulated industries like cannabis, crypto, short term rentals and more.
Having been founded in 2019, we have closed our Series C and raised 100 million to date. 2022 has proved to be another big year with our acquisition of Semasio based in the EU, so that together we will continue to grow our footprint globally. Semasio is a Unified Targeting provider that enables digital advertising professionals to reach their target audience by seamlessly combining audience, contextual and brand fit solutions into one targeting strategy. If you are someone who has a bias to act and believes in having more fun together, then read on!
As a Customer Success Manager for the Fyllo Managed Media and Data Marketplace, you will be leading a roster of brand and agency clients through media and data activations, and report to the VP of Customer Success and Operations APAC. This is a game-changing role to spearhead growth and partner with multiple business units to scale Fyllo’s Managed Media and Data Marketplace with progressive and mainstream clients across key verticals like: Crypto, Gaming, Fintech, Retail, Pharmaceutical, Finance, QSR, CPG, Automotive, and more.
Part of your role will involve ensuring superior client service through relationship development, account management, and client retention. If you are familiar with programmatic advertising and have technical hands-on media experience working with DSPs, you will excel in this role. A key piece is guiding clients through seamless media and data activation and providing swift resolution when troubleshooting. You will have autonomy over a roster of accounts and be responsible for their success and development. Developing partnerships with several internal teams, including the Sales, Marketing, and Business Development teams is also an instrumental part of this role!
We do exercise a remote-friendly culture and/or hybrid in-office. Candidates that work remotely must be located within Southeast Asia and able to work across APAC time-zone hours.Day to Day
Strategy and Planning
- Collaborate with the Sales team to deliver tailored media strategies, plans, and proposals in response to client RFPs leveraging Fyllo’s data and media products
- Collaborate with the Sales team on the strategic positioning of Fyllo Data Marketplace to prospective accounts to drive adoption and usage
- Proactively identify new opportunities and develop unique digital solutions specifically tailored to the agency and their client’s needs
- Understand how agency and brand-direct clients leverage DSPs, DMPs, 1PD & 3pd, and measurement tools to provide turnkey solutions
- Work cross-functionally to deliver operational requirements and implement processes to scale client revenue from pre-sales through implementation
- Manage and coordinate campaign media and data activation from start to finish
- Serve as the main point of contact on all client-related deliverables (segment selection, audience overlap analysis, activation strategy, media activation, reporting, and billing)
- Proactive and positive attitude, always willing to collaborate with team members and colleagues
- Surface common customer challenges and actively suggest better solutions and drive solutions with the Sales, Business Development, & Data Science functions
- Develop strategies and recommendations to overcome client challenges or potential issues or conflict areas
- Provide proactive day-to-day communication and superior customer service to Fyllo clients
- Responsible for client retention and driving incremental revenue
- Be results orient and client obsessed
- 2+ years of relevant client-facing experience ideally at a relevant ad tech company, ad agency, or data provider
- Hands-on keys experience with top DSPs such as DV360 and The Trade Desk
- Intermediate or advanced understanding of the evolving audience data landscape and cookieless future
- Ability to grow accounts by developing strong relationships with clients, understanding their business objectives, and recommending the best strategies and solutions while thinking outside the box, being different
- Experience working with or inside an Agency/Agency holding companies
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to quickly recognize when issues need escalation to appropriate teams, internally and externally
- Well-versed in media vocabulary and key performance metrics
- Highly knowledgeable and self-motivated to learn about products, technology, customers, and competitors
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and effectively prioritize various requests and responsibilities. Being solution focussed
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic working environment
- Excellent critical thinking and presentation skills (both written & oral)
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly mobile allowance
- Home office allowance
- Hybrid or remote work schedule
- Medical coverage
- Parental leave
- Learning & development programs
Our Recruiting team would love to connect with you! If your interests and experience are aligned with a current open role, one of our Recruiters will arrange a 30 minute introductory call with you. Following this, there will be a 60 minute interview with your Hiring Manager. Assuming all goes well, we will then set you up to speak with potential peers from your team and/or cross functional teams, with each call being 30 min.
Some of our positions do require at home assessments, or additional live Codepairs. On average, from initial Recruiter Screen to Offer, takes 2 weeks – we like to move fast across our business :) We understand the hectic lives we all lead and appreciate you taking the time to meet with us in pursuing opportunities with the FylloFam. Thank you!