Customer Success Manager - Marketo Focus at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
At Adobe, we’re changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more relevant. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day—and who harness the power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most. We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in encouraging leaders throughout the organization. Adobe is growing and finding new ways to harness the potential of its software and people in a developing digital world. We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our Experience Cloud team. You will work directly with our customers to build strong partnerships, drive adoption of our products/solutions, and ultimately ensure each Experience Cloud customer derives tremendous value from their investment.
What you'll do:
- Accountable for Customer’s overall success with Adobe’s Experience Cloud solutions (focused mostly on Marketo), including enablement, value, adoption, renewals, customer health, and satisfaction
- Responsible for identifying technical and business requirements and use cases to assure Adobe's solutions drive value and exceed expectations.
- Acts as the main point of contact throughout the lifecycle, defining a success plan with clear outcomes and ensures clear communication across Customer executives, business partners and operational resources
- Effectively networks within assigned customers in order to successfully support and execute the customer's strategy and solutions roadmap
- Delivers an exceptional customer experience with proactive communication, applying the right internal resources, and effectively using our customer engagement model to meet customer business goals
- Drives adoption of Adobe Experience Cloud products – using data to provide insights and progress from baseline through, and up, the maturity curve
- Champions innovation and finds new ways for Experience Cloud customers to use Adobe solutions to grow their business
- Identifies Customer risk and works with internal Adobe ecosystem and resources to build and execute “get well” plans
- Be the voice of the customer internally at Adobe – sharing process improvements and delivering asks back into the internal ecosystem
- Contributes to ongoing initiatives that continuously improve our approach to efficiently and effectively deliver success to our customers
What you'll need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5 + years relevant work experience in customer success and / or the technology industry
- Experience working with the Marketo solution, either directly or in an oversight/support function
- Strong communication and relationship management skills, with the ability to effectively navigate organizations and champion joint partnership
- Strong Consulting skills from working as a trusted advisor to drive business value for clients and partners
- Self-motivated, collaborative, responsible, and passionate about exceeding client expectations
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively in ambiguous environments
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and people skills
- Flexibility to travel, when available (up to 25%)
- Existing knowledge of software in digital marketing and/or digital media space
- Skilled at Program Management within large organizations, helping to inspire change across groups by engaging key partners
- Highly effective at leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops
- Experience with account planning & customer success plans
- Comfortable leading executive C-level discussions
- Knowledge of and experience with digital marketing strategy
Pursuant to the Colorado Fair Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado.
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized around the world. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
There's more than meets the eye when it comes to Adobe. Take the quiz and see how well you know us!
Adobe is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Adobe aims to make adobe.com accessible to any and all users. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our website or complete the application process, please contact [email protected].