DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers, and we do all of that with the willing participation of our consumers and without using outdated technologies like third-party cookies. We help our customers get a cross-platform view into consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer purchase journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our mission at DISQO is to engage people to share their opinions and behaviors openly to help our customers make the right decisions. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager with a strong analytical background to own, manage, and grow our API partner/client relationships. The ideal candidate will be passionate about ensuring successful integrations and driving API performance and growth by working directly with our product managers, developers, and most importantly, our clients. If you enjoy working cross-functionally and are driven to make an impact, this is the role for you!
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will:
- Lead the onboarding and integration process for each partner and continuously monitor performance and growth.
- Analyze large amounts of data, identify the true root cause of performance.
- Use data to educate partners and clients on best practices, and offer ongoing optimization recommendations to drive long-term customer success and value realization.
- Partner cross-functionally with product and engineering teams to deliver solutions that maximize growth. Help create and document standard operating procedures.
- Create reports and analyses to understand clients’ business goals, anticipate future needs and identify solutions. Provide reports on health metrics back to stakeholders.
- Proactively identify and escalate issues, and assist with troubleshooting.
- Engage with business leaders to help them identify opportunities and expand our offerings.
We’re excited about you because you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Science or other related fields or equivalent work experience at high growth tech startups in SaaS, Data and/or MarTech
- 3-5 years of customer success (client facing role) experience and familiarity with API integrations
- Background in market research sampling is a must have
- SQL is a plus
- Experienced with creating and analyzing large amounts of data using Tableau, MixPanel, Datadog, PowerBI, etc.
- Great understanding of how data-driven decision-making transforms a product or business
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills - facilitate a shared understanding of the problem and possible solutions with clients
- Ability to execute against clearly defined goals both tactically and strategically by organizing and developing initiatives that deliver results.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high growth environment
- Desire to learn and gain technical experience as it pertains to this product and for technical support to the client. Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and generate innovative solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient skill in Excel and PowerPoint
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Flexible work hours
·Catered lunches 3x a week
·Onsite Fitness Program
·Discounted Gym Membership
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to employees
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.