Customer Success Manager, Lumi at Narvar (Remote)
Narvar is growing! We are hiring a Customer Success Manager to work directly with customers as the primary relationship owner and advocate for their success with Lumi. You will partner with Account Executives to identify key success requirements, manage a frictionless onboarding experience and product adoption. Customer Success Managers collaborate cross-departmentally with other stakeholders for issue resolution, product feedback, and expanding customer spend in new product categories. The success of this role is directly related to the health, growth, and retention of accounts.
- Focus on establishing, maintaining, and growing deep relationships with each account. Maintain and increase customer satisfaction to ensure retention
- Work closely with Growth and other internal teams to smoothly onboard new accounts
- Anticipate, identify, and meet customer pain points and needs while reinforcing Lumi’s value proposition
- Provide training on using Lumi platform and resources
- Develop creative solutions for customer’s packaging and supply chain challenges
- Conduct QBRs and identify opportunities for upsell and expanding customer spend
- Monitor health and activity to ensure accounts are engaged and active in the platform
- Act as an advocate for customers in developing new platform features and service offerings
What we’re looking for
- Minimum 2 years experience in Account Management, Customer Success or similar customer-facing role, preferably with level customers
- Experience with SaaS product or B2B marketplace strongly preferred
- Familiarity with Google Suite and Salesforce (or alternative CRM platform) preferred
- Proven successful management of personal book of business and demonstrated ability to grow accounts
- Experience working with C-suite stakeholders internally and externally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical terms in an easy to understand manner
- Ability to interact effectively with remote co-workers in a results driven culture
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment by maintaining organization and ability to multitask and prioritize
- Experience in supply chain management preferred
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Patagonia, GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, Nike and 850+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, Paris, and Bangalore, we've served over 125 million consumers worldwide across 8 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.