Customer Success Manager - India (Remote) at Time Doctor
As a CSM for India, you’ll manage our mid-market (Tier 2) segment of Enterprise accounts in your territory, working to gain the trust and long-term partnership of Time Doctor clients as you continue to demonstrate product value and ROI. You’ll aim to provide comforting coverage to a wide book of businesses through prioritization and automation. You’ll need to thrive in a fast-paced environment as you guide your clients through initial onboarding, setup, ongoing feature updates, and health check-ins. The primary focus of the CSM is on the adoption, growth, and retention of our mid-market clients while aiming to boost them into becoming Tier 1 accounts.Responsibilities:
- Own, maintain, grow, and build your book of Tier 2 accounts through prioritized and automated engagements
- Drive successful Time Doctor onboarding to help customers realize the business value our products offer and how we can best support them
- Work to understand your customers’ business needs, keep ongoing documentation of their use case, and pinpoint those we can aim to expand to Tier 1 accounts
- Lead ongoing messaging sequences, including product updates, plan changes, and check-ins for all accounts, and schedule top client trainings
- Closely monitor the health of all clients, including contracts, product issues/requests, end user adoption, and overall satisfaction with Time Doctor
- Partner closely with cross-departmental teams to share client feedback, escalate urgent issues, and contribute to wider team/company project plans
- Minimum Qualifications
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of customer success or account management experience
- Experience interfacing with executives and navigating customer organizational structures
- Experience owning a book of 100+ accounts
- A proven track record of expanding client accounts, improving retention rates, and growing adoption
- Experience acting as a product expert in a similar role/company, providing product overviews/trainings, and partnering closely with a product team
- Past participation in cross-departmental processes and projects with other teams, such as sales, support, product, engineering, marketing, etc.
This is a full-time, 100% remote position that will allow you to work from anywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.About Us
Our vision is to be the most trusted time-tracking and productivity application for remote teams. We help companies and employees do their best work. We’re looking for people passionate about spreading the practice of remote work with all of the benefits that come with it. We believe that office life is antiquated, that geography should not limit your career prospects, and that people should be able to work from wherever they want.
We’re a diverse global team of over 130 people working 100% remotely in over 40 different countries. We’re looking for an innovative Customer Success Manager ready to help us modernize remote work. Learn more about us here: https://www.timedoctor.com/about-us.html