Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company’s cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler’s purpose-built security platform puts a company’s defenses and controls where the connections occur—the internet—so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.Job Description
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) will manage all aspects of the post sales relationship, ensuring that customers realise business value through the deployment and adoption of Zscaler services. In addition to ensuring regular & broad contact with customers running scheduled business and service reviews. As a Field CSM you are responsible for managing a portfolio of customer accounts (from 8-15 depending on region). You need to build a strong relationship with your customers and ensure that Zscaler as a business is regularly engaged with the customer.
- Once handed over, you will deliver an introduction meeting with the customer and internal stakeholders to determine deployment milestones and high-level plan.
- Ensure customer rolls out quickly and help by mitigating any challenges that come along to delay or stop deployment using internal resources.
- Build Business Reviews with score cards linked to the customers business objectives.
- Present these quarterly, with monthly touch points with every customer.
- Coordinate internal resources to ensure customers business needs are met.
- Visit customers Face to Face on site or remotely through web sessions.
- Document all interactions with your customers.
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Meeting management
- Presentation & Communication skills
- Business Acumen (Exec level)
- Consultative nature
- Able to build relationships and trust quickly
- Able to understand technology and translate to business language
- Strong communication written and verbal skills.
- Fluent in English and French
- Active listening skills.
- Preparedness – able to ensure that all areas are considered before engaging with customers
- Demonstrate empathy – look through the eyes of others
- Quick leaner
- Detail orientated
- Able to speak fluently additional European languages, Networking or Security experience.
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.