*Please note that we will be hiring Customer Success Managers throughout 2021. We may contact you at any point throughout the year if you match the qualifications.
About BrightTALK - discover your journey with BrightTALK here!
BrightTALK brings professionals and businesses together to learn and grow. Over 10 million professionals engage with 100,000 free talks and 1,000 online summits to discover new technologies, learn from trusted experts and grow their careers. Thousands of businesses acquire and inspire their ideal audience with BrightTALK's AI-powered content and demand marketing platform.
We are looking for a talented and passionate Customer Success Manager to join BrightTALK’s growing team in our Fort Lauderdale office (currently operating remotely due to Covid-19).
BrightTALK’s Customer Success team consists of a driven group of individuals that are constantly looking for ways to make our products and services even better and make sure our customers are getting the most value from their respective programs. We are constantly taking on projects beyond our day to day roles giving us additional opportunities to take ownership, collaborate with other teams, and make an impact on the business as a whole. Our team is spread out across multiple locations (San Francisco, Denver, New York, Phoenix, London, Manchester, and Singapore); yet, we collaborate daily and formally meet as a global team on a weekly basis.
We are a bright, close-knit and hard working team focused on delivering exceptional customer experiences through high value, data-rich interactions. We are passionate about learning and growing to improve ourselves, our team, our company, and its products.
- The Customer Success team ensures that our clients grow their revenue by optimizing how they utilize BrightTALK products
- The CSM works with clients who have purchased innovative BrightTALK solutions to address their marketing challenges
- CSMs translate program strategies developed by the client and the sales team into manageable projects; The CSM is the customer’s point person for all program-related inquiries and becomes a trusted advisor
- Knowledge of B2B digital marketing, ad tech, rich media, marketing automation systems, lead generation, demand generation, content marketing
- Understanding of the most recent trends around marketing and advertising technology
- Experience with webinar and video production and related processes
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment across departments and geographies
- Strong listening skills; someone who really hears what the customer needs and has empathy
- Relationship building and nurturing; proactive outreach
- Creative problem solving, solutions-oriented and strategic, long-term view of customer relationship
- Experience compiling and analyzing data and presenting strategic recommendations to customers
- Willingness to create customer onboarding assets that may not exist, adapt existing customer onboarding assets and collaborate with product marketing to refine both
Expertise or Qualifications
- 1-2+ years experience in a customer success, support, sales, marketing, product management or operations role at a digital media or marketing company
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Experience working directly with clients
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building internal and external relationships
- Bachelor's degree
Why we like working at BrightTALK
- Friendly, talented, collaborative and entrepreneurial teams
- Generous and comprehensive benefits including 100% healthcare
- Generous holiday policy, flexible schedule and 4 weeks of PTO in your first year at BrightTALK
- 401k matching program
- Offices located in top destination cities
- Training allowance and regular innovation days
- Team building and paid volunteer time
We are dedicated to learning and growing, going after big dreams, taking ownership, remaining open and honest while recognizing we are in it together. We are committed to hiring individuals with a diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, and beliefs who can use their passion to help us build a world changing audience and thrive along the way. Join BrightTALK and experience a collaborative and engaged team who works together to provide learning and growth opportunities for businesses and professionals.
BrightTALK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.
More Information on BrightTALK
BrightTALK operates in the Digital Media industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA, Phoenix, AZ, Denver, CO and New York, NY. BrightTALK was founded in 2002. It has 286 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 67 open jobs at BrightTALK, click here.
Read Full Job Description