Customer Success Manager, Focused Mid-Market at Drift
Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human.
About the team
We put the customer at the center of everything we do, and everyone who works at Drift has a part in driving customer success. The goal of the Customer Success Team is to ensure our customers launch Drift successfully, adopt it into their organization, and achieve the results and value they want. We are currently looking to add to our Growth segment.
What you’ll be doing on the team:
In one month you'll...
- Attend comprehensive organization training and learn the Drift story, how we work and our goals for the future
- Experience an in-depth product training, including learning how to use the product for your own business
- Have 1:1 meetings with your direct manager and meet with other key players
- Shadow colleagues, learn best practices for what make Drift Customers successful
- Deliver customer on-boarding calls and build strategic business plans for customers
- Be fully responsible for your very own portfolio of customers and running calls independently!
By month 3 you'll...
- Continue to master your knowledge of Drift product and have a deep understanding of the industry
- Fully understand our internal ecosystem and be able to collaborate cross-functionally to provide the best in class sales process
- Continue to learn and apply the Conversational Marketing and Sales Blueprint with customers
- Work with your customers daily, delivering value and helping them achieve their goals
- Partner with Account Managers to identify growth opportunities for customers
- Continue learning about the ever-changing industry
- Should be achieving your Net Retention and Customer Onboarding targets
- Deliver detail oriented Monthly Business Reviews with your manager on the performance of your customers
By month 6 you'll...
- Have a proactive, independently managed routine established for working with your customers
- Drive customers successfully through onboarding within a fast paced environment
- Master conversational sales and marketing practices
- Be consistently hitting and exceeding your retention
- Work with your manager to identify a plan of continued growth
- Bring your thinking, strategy and ideas to the team to advance our creative culture and vision for the future.
About you and what types of skills you’ll need:
If what you just read excites and describes you, we’d love to talk to you. We are looking for people who can challenge, inspire and motivate us to make amazing things happen for our customers. We have a strong preference for:
- 2-3 years of customer facing experience in an implementation or customer success role, preferably in a software or Sales/Marketing environment.
- Experience in fast paced and high growth companies
- Deep understanding of the needs of growing businesses and a strong business acumen.
- Familiarity partnering with Marketing and Sales Leaders to drive adoption
- Familiarity with managing high volumes of customers
- Strong sales fundamentals, business & sales acumen
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively within a team environment
- Tech savvy and eagerness to learn new technology and practices
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as an “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]