Customer Success Manager - Federal at ServiceNow (Washington DC)
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can't wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2021 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies®.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
The role of the Success Advocate is to act as an advocate for our Federal customers. You will oversee a portfolio of customers to help them achieve business outcomes and foster greater adoption and usage of the ServiceNow products they have purchased through prescriptive guidance. You will bring ServiceNow's best practices, innovations, and capabilities to help customers achieve their goals.
- You will own the engagement and drive towards business outcomes for customers in your portfolio
- Coordination of meetings & action items and overall management of the customer
- Ensure that the deliverables are being met against the timeline and engaging of the right resources at the right time
- Identify key criteria for assisting your customers by leveraging playbooks
- Evangelize ServiceNow customer success stories and processes
- You will ensure that customers derive the maximum value from their ServiceNow investment and utilize their licenses
- Collaborate with ServiceNow stakeholder teams to ensure product adoption, growth attainment and increased footprint
- Ensure any red accounts are resolved quickly, leveraging resources from across the company ecosystem as needed
- Will have no more than 5 Accounts each supporting our Advanced Impact Package customers
To be successful in this role you have:
- BA/BS or equivalent
- 5+ years, ideally in a consultative, strategic and analytical customer-facing role
- Creative, high energy, entrepreneurial self-starter comfortable running initiatives and program independently within a "start-up paced" environment
- Drive complex issues through analysis and resolution
- Thrive in working collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ServiceNow accreditations or certifications a plus
- Ability to secure Top Secret SCI with CI Polygraph clearance OR preferably already posses this clearance level.
- Ability to secure FedPass clearanc
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.