Customer Success Manager, Enterprise at KeepTruckin
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.About the Role:
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager, you will be the face of KeepTruckin for our largest customers. You will be responsible for assisting customers through the implementation process, proactively working to achieve and maintain full customer satisfaction for the duration of their product subscription while driving up sells and renewals. As a member of a fast-paced and tight-knit team, you will help support product and business development to satisfy customer needs along with developing internal tools to help the business gain scale.
What You’ll Do:
- Establish and oversee the customer's continued adoption, training, and development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on the customer's investment
- Continually learn about the needs of the client at all levels by proactively uncovering emerging pain points and expectations to get a more clear picture of how KeepTruckin can address problems and create satisfying solutions and outcomes
- Ensure the successful delivery of a detailed and complex sales offering while tracking and measuring the value the solution brings to the customer
- Work collaboratively as part of the customer team by partnering, building plans and communicating with AEs, the Onboarding team, Professional Services, Sales Engineers and other internal colleagues to ensure aligned customer engagement and effective support
- Identify up sell and expansion opportunities in order to grow the NRR for your book while ensuring renewal and retention metrics are exceeded
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years Enterprise Customer Success, Sales or Account Management experience
- A customer-centric thinker with a track record of delivering scalable solutions in a high-growth environment
- Strong project management skills with the ability to lead cross-functional teams to deliver results
- Ability to thrive in a high-growth, high-ambiguity environment; setting personal objectives and prioritizing activities based on impact.
- Receptive to feedback, willingness to learn and embrace continuous improvement
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.