Enterprise Customer Success Manager
DRIVE RESULTS AND TRANSFORMATIONAL OUTCOMES FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
At Sisense we care deeply about making our customers successful. Our mission is: Partner to delight our customers by maximizing their success, driving business value and helping them achieve sustainable ROI. This is an opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing Business Intelligence companies in the world, recently valued at $1B+. We’re a company of builders who’ve created a product for builders. You have the opportunity to own, build and iterate on the commissions process at Sisense.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM
This is an opportunity to take your relationship skills to the next level by owning the enterprise customer relationship; guiding our most complex and sophisticated customers and driving ongoing value throughout their journey with Sisense. The Enterprise CSM team is a hard working team focused on building long lasting partnerships at all levels of the customer organization. We work to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction, retention and growth within the Enterprise customer base. This role reports to Daniel Brahms, the Director of Enterprise Customer Success, a 5 year veteran of Sisense who joined with 15+ years of experience in the software/technology space.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You’ll have completed the customer success training program where you’ll learn about Sisense’s values and culture, get equipped with various relationship techniques and gain a basic understanding of Sisense’s offering, the competition, and the transformational outcomes we help customers across ALL industries achieve.
- You will go on-site to customer locations with other team members to see firsthand how we build strong relationships and perform executive business reviews, ensuring customer alignment and position the partnership for long term growth.
- You’ll craft a strategic account plans for your book of business and proactively actively drive new opportunities within that account base.
- You’ll strengthen your skills and technical knowledge with regular one on one coaching.
- You’ll learn about your customer base, meet the people and accounts you will support and work side by side with the team here to become fully embedded in the account.
- You’ll be an integral part of the customer success team and essential to its revenue retention success.
- You’ll have a firm grasp on Customer Success best practices and be able to on-board and help customers get up and running.
- You’ll manage your own book of business responsible for the partnership and the customer’s success as well as work hand in hand with the sales team to continue to uncover new opportunities and drive continued value.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- You have a demonstrated track record of success in effectively developing and managing complex deployments and partnerships within Enterprise Accounts.
- You’ve launched newly onboarding customers on the road to success.
- You are a trusted resource and have developed relationships between customers and our support teams
- You’ve identified ways to grow and expand our customer footprint while partnering with our Sales teams.
- You’ve become the “voice of the customer”
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips working out of our office in Midtown.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.