BetterCloud is the market leader for SaaS Operations, enabling IT professionals to transform their employee experience, maximize operational efficiency, and centralize data protection. With no-code automation enabling zero touch workflows, thousands of forward-thinking organizations like HelloFresh, Oscar Health and Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across their cloud application portfolio.
With 10+ years experience pioneering the SaaS Operations movement, BetterCloud now serves the world’s largest community of SaaSOps experts. As host of Altitude, the industry’s leading SaaSOps event and publisher of The State of SaaSOps Report, the category’s definitive market research, BetterCloud is recognized by customers (G2) and leading analyst firms (Gartner and Forrester) as the market leader in SaaS Operations Management.
Headquartered in New York City, with a product and engineering office in Atlanta, GA, as well as innovation hubs & remote talent across the U.S. BetterCloud is backed, among others, by some of the best technology investors Vista Equity Partners, Warburg Pincus, Bain Capital, and Accel.
BetterCloud Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are a critical part of our customer-facing team. Starting with customer on-boarding to identify needs and set goals, CSMs manage all elements of the post-sale business relationship with customers, and drive customer usage within our software. Customer Success Managers are trusted advisers on how to use our product and map it to a customer's specific business needs. Our role is to serve as customer advocates by delivering product and partnership feedback to the BetterCloud team. At the end of the day, our mission is to ensure our customers have driven value from our solution and have had a delightful experience in the process.
- Experience working with Small to Midsize organizations
- Manage a portfolio of 55-65 customer accounts, all with a prescriptive engagement model to help deliver on our customers goals and expectations
- Build and maintain appropriate relationships with your customer accounts, creating a consistent experience focused on outcomes
- Can drive value-based ongoing engagement to align on customer strategies and business objectives which should align with the BetterCloud solution and internal service offerings
- Committed to customer satisfaction and happiness as measured by NPS
- Expert at juggling competing demands and managing limited time
- Team-oriented as displayed by participating in team meetings and actively engaging over Slack while we’re virtual
- Hardworking, driven, self-motivated and solutions oriented
- Passionate about technology and building a great company and a great product
- 2+ years of customer success or consultancy experience
- Experience in SaaS
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software such as Salesforce
- Awareness of best-in-breed SaaS-based technology
What You'll Do
- Develop and manage key programs to drive adoption within Corporate Accounts
- Gather and present product feedback and feature requests to appropriate teams within BetterCloud
- Consult regularly with clients to fully understand their needs and actively solve their pain points
- Act as the liaison between the customer and other teams at BetterCloud to prioritize issues, elicit feedback, or present customers with new opportunities
- Monitor customer health to be ahead of problems and continually drive product adoption
- Partner with internal teams specifically sales and renewals
- Work across the company (Product, Support, Sales and Marketing) to identify how we can constantly improve our product and customer experience
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
*Remote - Qualified applicants based on most states of the U.S.A. are eligible for this position. Note that there are a number of states from where this position cannot be held.