Who We Are
Cybereason is the champion for today’s cyber defenders providing future-ready attack protection that unifies security from the endpoint, to the enterprise, to everywhere the battle moves.
Cybereason analyses 9.8PB of threat intelligence weekly to help organisations reduce investigation periods by up to 93% and promote a greater span of control of 1 analyst for every 200k endpoints. The resulting ROI is over 300% (Forrester).
The Cybereason Defense Platform is truly next generation. It combines the industry’s top-rated detection and response (EDR and XDR), next-gen anti-virus (NGAV), and proactive threat hunting to deliver context-rich analysis of every element of a malicious operation (Malop). The result: defenders can end cyber attacks from endpoints to everywhere.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employee for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
Customer Success at Cybereason is responsible for driving adoption and value of our technology, to ensure our customers become our biggest advocates. We defend our customer base, as our technology defends their environment. We work internally to be the voice of the customer, just as we are the voice of Cybereason inside our customers. The result is a world class experience, advocacy and growth of our book of business.
Nothing is more critical to Cybereason's continued momentum than retaining and growing our world-class customer portfolio. Customer Success Managers at Cybereason act as trusted advisers to our clients, ensuring they get the most out of our industry-leading solution. We look for mature, empathetic, tech-savvy communicators who understand the important role Cybereason plays in defending our clients’ enterprises.
Our Customer Success Managers are more than just post-sale relationship managers; we are looking for client partners, able to act as the face of the company to protect and expand our bottom line. You may be speaking to a Platform user one moment and be presenting in front of a C-level the next. A successful Customer Success Manager must be able to effectively drive adoption and align internal and external resources to ensure value realization. You'll leverage your deep proficiency in customer success, project management and communication to manage expectations, create air tight feedback loops and ensure the constant maturation of our internal processes and feedback mechanisms.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for our commercial and SME customers. This is a high volume delivery model with approximately 50-70 accounts in your book of business.
- 2-4+ years of experience in customer success, technical account management, sales development, project management or related, customer-facing role
- Fluent in German and English (other languages also desireable)
- Experience in the cyber security domain is highly desirable; other backgrounds in technology, particularly SaaS and enterprise technology, may be considered for exceptionally qualified candidates
- Project management experience with all aspects of the post-sales experience, from small to enterprise sized customers, spanning tasks from: onboarding, product upgrade planning, and feature training
- Be the voice of the customer internally; bring in the right people to deliver the best service
- Own the renewal with your customers
- Track record of developing strong, trusted relationships with economic buyers and technical stakeholders via consistent, proactive meetings and touchpoints which positively impact loyalty and revenue growth
- A sense of humor, curiosity and a positive, can-do attitude are requirements in order to drive the solution
- Strong internal and external communication skills; be effective, be able to say “no”
- Own the customer Healthscore and renewal risk for your accounts
- Salesforce knowledge is plus and well as Google workspace and MS office
- Prior success with a high-growth startup technology organization is highly valued
- Ability to travel as needed when conditions permit (<10%)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent