By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
The success of our customers is Veeva's mission and our commitment, delivered by fostering a proactive partnership and providing best-in-class services. Our Clinical Customer Success Manager (CSM) team is specifically focused on the success of our Vault Clinical customers.
Our Clinical CSMs are highly skilled individuals with strong life sciences industry experience and Clinical Management Systems know-how. Combining our customer knowledge with product expertise, we help customers identify how to add value, adopt best practices, and drive industry transformation.
Successful candidates for this role will have demonstrated Clinical domain expertise and will be located in North America.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Develop enterprise software program adoption strategy for assigned territory
- Establish relationships and consistent touchpoints with key customer stakeholders across IT and the Business to establish a strong Veeva Clinical program
- Effectively demo Vault capabilities including use-cases, best practices, challenges, and how to address known gaps
- Guide customers on best practices to optimize the consumption of Veeva releases (e.g. change management and validation)
- Evaluate how customers are managing their Vault Clinical investment and identify efficiency and effectiveness gains
- Effectively influence and drive change within customer organizations
- Build and manage customer working groups and communities so that our customers have an avenue for peer-to-peer interactions and the development of best practices
- 5+ years of experience working with life-sciences companies in Clinical Research with a demonstrated understanding of drug development processes and technologies
- 21 CFR Part 11 and/or GxP domain knowledge
- Proven ability to translate between IT and Business stakeholders to ensure business goals are achieved
- Track record of leading life-sciences software implementation projects as a consultant, business analyst, IT lead, and/or business sponsor
- Must be able to take complex business and software concepts and articulate them to an audience of varying perception levels
- Ability to balance day-to-day project execution and long-term Customer Success within a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Ability to travel 25%
Nice to Have
- Direct experience implementing/consulting on known Clinical technologies - e.g. GoBalto, Medidata, IQVIA, Medrio, Open Text, Paraxel, Master Control, Phlexglobal, Wingspan
- Participation in industry efforts outside of day-to-day job responsibilities
- Detailed understanding of emerging Clinical / Industry best practices, trends, and/or standards
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]
Read Full Job Description