Customer Success Manager | Chorus at ZoomInfo
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
ZoomInfo is looking for an experienced, passionate, results oriented Customer Success Manager specifically focused on Chorus. This individual will drive product adoption, retention, and growth by delivering high levels of business value, and cultivating deep customer relationships with some of the world’s most iconic companies currently using Chorus. This energetic leader will be responsible for all aspects of strategic account management, adoption, and customer success planning. You will develop and execute strategic account plans, deliver business reviews, and drive overall customer satisfaction of your customers.
- Act as an extension of our strategic customers, being a proactive advocate within ZoomInfo and our Chorus customer base to accomplish defined objectives
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with strategic customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and ensure they are leveraging Chorus to achieve full business value
- Proactively grow the breadth and depth of strategic relationships within Chorus customers
- Closely manage and nurture accounts to identify and eliminate risk of attrition
- Partner with internal ZoomInfo stakeholders to align account activities with the strategic customer’s business case and strategy
- Establish trusted relationships with customers, sustaining relationships through the full life cycle of the subscription ensuring their success
- Ensure customers are aware of and educated on new features and releases
- Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends, provide recommendations based on risk and customers’ business needs
- Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal
- Ensure customer feedback is clearly captured and conveyed internally to enable ongoing improvement of Chorus' products and services
- 2+ years of customer success, account management, or sales experience in a competitive SaaS environment
- 2+ years working with Mid-Market/Enterprise/Strategic level accounts
- Have a great understanding of world-class go-to-market process, including how Revenue Operations, Enablement Leaders, Sales Managers, Customer Success leaders and individual contributors think and operate
- Excellent communication skills, including issue tracking, triaging and crisis management
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple customer projects simultaneously
- Communicates with internal and external customers and all levels of management
- Effectively communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
- Delivers informative, well-organized presentations
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Manages client expectations effectively
- Self-motivated, collaborative and scrappy team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- General understanding of sales methodologies and playbooks like Sandler, Winning By Design, MEDDIC a plus!
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree
- Awesome sense of humor
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo has become the go-to-market standard for over 13,500 companies worldwide. Designed to be the single source of truth, the ZoomInfo platform offers best-in-class technology paired with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts, companies, and opportunities essential to empower sales, marketing and recruiting professionals to hit their numbers. Deeply embedded into business workflows and technology stacks-- including integrations with the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications - ZoomInfo is capable of delivering more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth than any stand-alone solution. ZoomInfo’s investors include TA Associates, The Carlyle Group and 22C Capital. For more information about our leading marketing and sales intelligence solution, visit www.zoominfo.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protected by law.