GlossGenius is building an ecosystem enabling entrepreneurs to succeed. We empower small business owners to focus on being creators, not admins, by offering a range of business management tools including booking and scheduling, marketing, analytics, payment processing and much more.
Tens of thousands of small business owners have chosen to rely on GlossGenius every day to run their entire set of business operations. With its powerful, intuitive platform, GlossGenius is some part a fintech company, some part an SMB software company, while its vibrant, distinguished brand makes it some part a consumer company.
About the Role
GlossGenius is looking for a customer-obsessed, detail-oriented Customer Success Lead to manage new and existing programs that clearly communicate the value of GlossGenius to new and prospective customers. In this role, you’ll work with customers in a one-to-one and one-to-many approach and communicate key learnings to the business to drive the business roadmap forward.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with our go to market team on initiatives and priorities including but not limited to:
- Sharing customer feedback with the GTM team to drive company goals
- Sharing potential suggested topics that could be covered by content marketing
- Drive traffic to CX educational webinars by developing outreach campaigns
- Help our customers achieve their business goals through education and engagement tactics
- Design and run new types of customer engagement initiatives including but not limited to customer education demos, calls and webinars
- Engage with and train team members working in the onboarding queue and live phones team on value-positioning and upskilling calls.
- Proactively generate ideas for tactics to drive customer value
- Develop content for our customer-facing help center
- Onboard customers to set them up for success via phone, email, text, etc.,
What We’re Looking For
- 2+ years experience in a customer success, account management or sales, technical support, consulting
- At least 1+ years of experience working in SaaS
- Proven record of driving customer value and meeting or exceeding performance standards
- Ability to engage and connect with all types of customers
- A growth mindset - with a desire to find the right solution for every problem
- A willingness to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Past experience in the beauty or wellness space is a plus
What You’ll Get
- Competitive market salary
- Competitive health benefits (including dental and vision)
- Employee contributed 401K
- Flexible vacation days
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Learning and development allowance (we always want everyone to level up their skills!)
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible PTO
- Competitive health & dental insurance options, with premiums partially covered by GG
- Fertility and adoption benefits via Carrot and Kindbody
- Generous, fully-paid parental leave policy
- 401k benefit - employees are eligible to contribute starting day 1 of employment
- Professional Development - employees receive a yearly stipend for approved learning and educational-related expenses
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Dependent Care FSA
- Home office stipend
- Team Bonding opportunities - annual company retreat for entire team, plus virtual events throughout the year
In order to enter the NY office or participate in any in-person events, all employees must show proof of vaccination against COVID-19. For those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated, GlossGenius will engage in an interactive process to determine a reasonable accommodation.
At GlossGenius, we celebrate our differences and are committed to creating a workplace where all employees feel supported and empowered to do their best work. We believe this benefits not only our employees but our product, customers, and community as well. GlossGenius is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.