Traditional security companies are becoming less relevant as cloud adoption and digital transformation become the norm in every market industry and in every market segmentation. Zscaler has been a leader in Gartner’s MQ for 10 consecutive years and has helped shape the emerging SASE category (a true category creator). We are well positioned to dominate this massively growing cloud security market.
The Zscaler Sales Culture
Winning Technology and Products – We offer the best technology and products for the cloud first world. We pioneered cloud security and continue to grow our 70B + TAM by releasing new products every year.
Investing in People – A well-funded and world-class Sales Strategy and Enablement Team to help you succeed. Sales process, practical methods and training to help you ramp faster and close larger deals as companies accelerate their move to the cloud.
Supportive Leadership – An industry leading leadership team with strong values, off the chart business acumen that will help you succeed quickly, while providing mentorship and career growth.
Competitive; We Play to Win – We are playing in a rapidly growing TAM and huge market mega-shifts that leads directly to Zscaler; tracking a growth path similar to Salesforce, Workday, & ServiceNow.Job Description
Position Title: Customer Success Enterprise Architect (CSEA)
Are you looking for an opportunity where you can have a significant impact, surrounded by amazing people in a disruptive hyper growth business?
Zscaler is seeking high-energy, experienced professionals to drive solution adoption into its existing customer base by developing and delivering content for technical enablement of customers and internal Customer Success Managers.
Duties and responsibilities
- The Customer Success Enterprise Architect (CSEA) will work cross functionally with Product, Engineering and Support teams to build best practices for adopting Zscaler.
- Develop reusable technical enablement content: best practice guides, demo videos, technical presentations, etc.
- Provide “How to” technical enablement sessions to Zscaler customers through scalable webinar sessions and individual customer meetings focused on specific outcomes.
- Deliver internal enablement to Customer Success Managers to help them drive technology adoption at scale through training and building adoption playbooks.
- Present at Customer User Groups covering best practices for achieving goals, experiences and recommendations around ZS technology.
- Identify trends in Customer Scorecard health data to identify gaps in technology adoption and help close those gaps by building a plan to action.
- Experience in a customer facing, technical role
- Ability to frame content and messaging for various audiences: technical, management, executive
- Able to understand technology and translate to business implications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Presentation, communication and meeting management skills
- Preparedness – able to ensure that all areas are considered before engaging with customers
- Consultative nature
- Quick learner
- Detail orientated
Technical Expertise Required:
- Good understanding of HTTP and TCP/IP
- A background in Internet and Security technologies such as SWG, Sandboxing, Firewalls, DLP, and VPNs
- Network transformation technologies such as MPLS, SD-WAN or WAN Optimization
- You will have a detailed working knowledge of web based security and network infrastructure, Security Proxies, such as NGFW, SSL/IPSec VPNs, and Firewalls
- Good understanding of ITIL / Service Management / Release Pipeline
- Vendor certification CISSP, CCIE, CCNP, JNCIE, MCSE a distinct advantage
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.