Customer Success Engineer at READY Robotics (Columbus, OH)
Want to help build a better world powered by automation? Want to join a creative, mission-driven team? At READY Robotics, we’re building Forge/OS, the next-generation industrial OS for robots and automation. Forge/OS empowers customers to take a software-first approach to automating the dirty and dangerous tasks involved in making the myriad goods enjoyed by all of us every day. Our hardware-agnostic platform enables software applications to be deployed across robots from different vendors through a common set of APIs. These software applications in turn enable operators to program tasks and manage robot work cells with minimal training.
We seek a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Customer Success Engineer. If you’re passionate about making an outsized impact on the world, then this is your opportunity to join a team of like-minded people on our mission to improve the quality of life for everyone by making automation more accessible and widely available.
As a Customer Success Engineer, you will engage directly with READY’s customers to ensure they succeed with using our products. You will provide dedicated, proactive support as needed, both remotely and on site, with predictive issue prevention and fast problem resolution to maximize customer productivity and uptime. You will be responsible for success planning, defining SMART goals, and guiding customers through all stages of their automation journey.
You will work with a team of professionals in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, to identify trends in customer issues and develop proactive solutions. We strive to educate and empower customers to reduce their dependence on reactive support.
The ideal candidate is excited about manufacturing, robotics, is detail-oriented, and is motivated to ensure that READY is delivering the best product possible.Your Core Responsibilities
- Proactively engage with new customers and partners to establish a roadmap for their successful deployment and usage of READY’s products.
- Troubleshooting any issues customers and partners encounter while using READY products, including traveling for on-site support when required to remediate customer issues.
- Provide a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to develop creative solutions for customer Learning and Development .
- Bachelor's degree in a related technical field, or equivalent experience
- 1 to 3 years working in a customer technical support capacity, or equivalent
- Highly proficient with soft skills; phone as well as email, in a customer facing role
- Experience working with a support ticketing system in a professional setting
- Experience isolating and troubleshooting hardware problems
- Experience isolating and troubleshooting software problems
If you don’t check all the qualification boxes, and you deeply believe you can crush this role, please apply.Beneficial Qualifications that Help Make Your Application Standout
- Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering experience
- Proficiency with Linux based OS systems
- Experience working with industrial automation in a manufacturing environment
- Proficiency with robotics programming in any capacity
- Advanced degree in a related technical field
- Experience working with PLC devices
- Experience working with vision systems, i.e., Keyence, Cognex, etc.
This role is located in Columbus, Ohio. Applicants must reside in Central Ohio or be willing to relocate.
Direct Applicants only. No recruiters please.